Disney Villagers

Ami Mercury

Bells
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Since the player characters have been chosen, I need some more help now. This is a help me pick villagers kind of thread but there is a reason to it that isn't "I can not choose between them". I want to have the 10 villagers be similar to characters from Disney movies. So far I have chosen:

Stitches (Pooh from Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin)
Bam (Bambi from Bambi)
Apple (Rhino from Bolt)
Erik (Sven from Frozen)
Muffy (Bo Peep's Sheep from Toy Story)
Octavian/Zucker/Marina (Blip Bloop from Peter Pan 2)

From Suggestions:
Elvis (Scar from Lion King)
Colton (Maximus from Tangled)
Lily (Tiana from Princess and the Frog)

Any other ones that would be good parallels to Disney characters? Also, no movie can have 2 villagers as references to them. I want to have 10 different ones referenced. So any recommendations?

Also, no requesting any Little Mermaid characters. I consider it Disney's worst film. Also, no other Pixar ones. I love (most) Pixar films, but I kind of feel like I cheated to get Muffy on here, by using Bo Peep's sheep. No other cheats like that though. The others have to be major characters.

Last edited:
Dizzy as Dumbo?
Buck in honor of Pinocchio?
Rowan as Rajah? (from Aladdin)
Any lion as whomever from the Lion King? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mice, Squirrels or Hamsters in honor of the Rescue Rangers? O:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess Flip as Abu from Aladdin would be more of a major character ...

xD I've got this on the brain now, and keep checking if certain characters: Babe, Wilbur from Chalotte's Web, etc. are Disney characters or not now ...

olivia could be duchess
goose is a male i think but he could still be clucky from robin hood
boone as rafiki
kitt as kanga and roo
elvis as mufasa
rowan as shere khan

Since the player characters have been chosen, I need some more help now. This is a help me pick villagers kind of thread but there is a reason to it that isn't "I can not choose between them". I want to have the 10 villagers be similar to characters from Disney movies. So far I have chosen:

Stitches (Pooh from Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin)
Bam (Bambi from Bambi)
Apple (Rhino from Bolt)
O'Hare (Oswald the Lucky Rabbit from Epic Mickey)
Muffy (Bo Peep's Sheep from Toy Story)

Any other ones that would be good parallels to Disney characters? Also, no movie can have 2 villagers as references to them. I want to have 10 different ones referenced. So any recommendations?

Also, no requesting any Little Mermaid characters. I consider it Disney's worst film. Also, no other Pixar ones. I love (most) Pixar films, but I kind of feel like I cheated to get Muffy on here, by using Bo Peep's sheep. No other cheats like that though. The others have to be major characters.

Also, I know I am cheating by putting in Oswald, but I don't care. Oswald is my favorite Disney character!

Biskit as Pluto.

Are you also going to try to balance the game's personality types in your town for getting PWPs? It might help you choose between some of these great suggestions!

Elvis would be better as Scar imo because he has scars on one cheek :) Colton could be Maximus from Tangled :)

So far there are 3 suggestions I am going to use.

Elvis as Scar
Colton as Maximus
Lily as Tiana

Still need 2 more

I have picked one for Peter Pan. Blip Bloop the Octopus from Peter Pan 2. I am just going to have ANY octopus as him. THat still leaves 1 spot. Please continue to leave suggestions.

Back