disney tsum tsum plush?

hm, the christmas ones are cute, but only found them as a set so far.. will they be sold separately soon?

Last edited:
No, but you can get last year's at Target if you really want Christmas ones.
no target here.. oh well
that's a bummer. 40€ is really too much since i don't need all, only 2-3 for presents.. anyway..

Last edited:
I haven't bought anymore plushies since my last post, I still want to get all the Winnie the Pooh ones though. I did end up ordering a Minnie Mouse Tsum Tsum Jumper to wear for our work Christmas party, it's Disney themed and costumes are expensive so I thought the jumper would do, hey at least it is Disney! I'd been eyeing it up for a while so it gave me an excuse to get it :p I wish they had more Tsum Tsum themed clothes...

yp8IFiV.jpg

Tangled hype!
fKh3yNi.jpg

Year of the Monkey
yJCvta6.jpg

Guardians of the Galaxy
dGJONE0.jpg

Valentine Minnie

Ahh thank you Mariah! I love the slightly more retro black and white look of the Valentine Minnie
Seeing the Tangled ones now as a physical tsumtsum is so strange to me, since it's been on the mobile game forever LOL

I don't think there are any Hercules tsum tsums, are there? I would LOVE a Megara one. *_*

They're cute as hell, but I ain't trying to get into them.
Was super close to buying a Baymax one the last time I was at Disneyland though haha.

They're super cute but I find them expensive... Plus, I really think that the 'Tsum Tsum versions' of human characters are disturbing in general. Nonetheless I bought Lock, Shock and Barrel from Nightmare Before Christmas as well as Chip and Dale. I only took the mini versions but I might buy a medium version of Chip and Dale... but I'm collecting enough toys and plushes as of now so my wallet doesn't need me collecting Tsum Tsums n_n'

IcqiMFD.jpg

jEosA7G.jpg

Zootopia! Probably a February release.

IMG_5976.jpg

Medium Rocket Raccoon!

Last edited:
they're so cute, i got a donald duck and a perry the platypus one and i really want the daisy duck one but i can't find it in any store anymore !!!! they r super adorable though, i only rly like the tiny ones bc they're so small and adorable

My wife and I have a pretty decent collection going we have 1 big tsum and i believe 2 medium tsums as for the small ones i haven't counted in a while. We both play the app.

Back