Dirty Secrets Thread. Come confess here!

Sooooo, I went through 6 months of treatment for an eating disorder that I've had basically my whole life (and still have to an extent). I feel like I am lying to people by omitting the fact that I have it, but at the same time am scared that people will tell me that I don't 'look' like I have one or assume which one I have. Even w/o mentioning it people comment on my (lack of) food intake and the choices I make and even though it hurts me, I don't want to make them embarrassed for saying those stupid things by telling them the truth. I don't know if it's something anyone can relate with.. it's eating at me though (no pun intended lol).
Feel free to reply, it won't make me uncomfortable

I'm going into residential treatment for an eating disorder in March, and have been in and out of treatment centres and hospitals since I was first diagnosed when I was 12. It really terrifies me to admit to people that I have an eating disorder because I'm worried I don't "look it" anymore. People always comment on my lack of food intake at school, and it made me really embarrassed and self-conscious but starving is all that I know to do anymore. I can't tell anybody at school and am constantly having to lie about why I do the things that I do because I can't cope with my body at the weight that I'm at. I really hope you're okay though, and please know that so many people understand and are going through the same thing <3

When I was probably around 10 my friend and I discovered omegle one day. We were just flipping through people then we found this (imo) really hot, older Polish guy who we kinda talked to for a while. Somehow I got his Skype, which was very surprising and concerning to my friend as she started to realize that wasn't super safe. Anyway, fast forward and I started talking to this guy like everyday on Skype. We would video chat and he would just watch me fall asleep at my desk or whatever. I specifically remember he would joke around with me and threaten to show me his junk. In retrospect the dude was totally a pedophile because he must've been around 25 or possibly older and I was just a kid. It creeps me out still just thinking about that whole experience to this day. I blocked him probably 2 months after we started talking and I realized what a screwed up situation that was, but I never told a single soul about it.

I have a hacked version of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood because I can't stand being worse than other people, even in a video game.

I catch feelings too easily and always end up hurt in the end.

I sometimes feel like i value fictional characters more than my friends and sometimes even my partner. My hyper-fixation with these characters has even helped end my past relationship, due to making the person feel like i don't love them. Eh i wasn't liken him much anymore. But i try not to scream too much about my obsession, and it's nice that my gf understands my obsession and doesn't compare herself to them.

Another confession is that I probably killed the neighbor's dog with dog treats by accident, and i feel really ba d. ;-; poor dogoo

Back