• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 🌟dino's dynamite everything🌟: 100+ DIYs, rare furniture, clothing & more 🎋🔮👘 [+free flowers 🌻]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakura-wood flooring and Shell stool DIY for Yellow Medium Round Mat, Throwback Rocket (Silver), and Rattan Bed (Brown) and Mush Rug? I also have a rusted part or some regular star frags if you want more.

I like green & white flowers :)

Last edited:
I can offer:
  1. air circulator (black)
  2. air circulator (green)
  3. air circulator (yellow)
  4. bamboo stopblock
  5. bathroom sink (beige)
  6. cypress bathtub (dark wood)
  7. electric kick scooter (yellow)
  8. long bathtub (light blue)
  9. mountain bike (black)
  10. throwback rocket (yellow)I

i would like:
  1. floral swag DIY
  2. rattan armchair (black)
  3. rattan stool (black)
  4. rattan table lamp (black)
  5. rattan vanity (black)
  6. ancient sashed robe (red)
  7. ancient sashed robe (blue)
  8. baji jeogori (black)
  9. baji jeogori (blue)
  10. baji jeogori (aqua)

for the flowers, i’d prefer pink hybrids! Let me know if you'd rather I pay with NMT or bells instead of a trade.

hiya! is the bamboo stopblock the DIY? i would prefer to trade DIY or for 2 NMT, please! :D
for the other items, that's fine with me. gimme 10 to collect and then please send a dodo when you are ready!

Doghouse, flower stand, Lily record player, and shell fountain for 5 nmt?

hi! May I get: thank you mom mug x2, shell speaker x2, antique mini table, moms candles x3, stale cupcakes, kk milogna, kk moody, kk bazaar.
is 13 nmt ok?

edit for flowers: any blue/purple flower & yellow lilies!

Hi dino! 👋

Giant ribbon- blue and tiara-silver for cypress tub(natural) and colorful beach ball? Does that work? I can add a nmt if not. ^^; I like blue or white flowers.

thanks for following instructions! :love: and that works for me, please dodo me a code when ready thank you
Post automatically merged:

Is cherry blossom bonsai still available?

yup. would do for a 3 NMT !

can i get the pink popcorn machine and flashy flower sign (pop) for my strawberry mixer and black simple panel?

hiya! is the bamboo stopblock the DIY? i would prefer to trade DIY or for 2 NMT, please! :D
for the other items, that's fine with me. gimme 10 to collect and then please send a dodo when you are ready!
Sorry, I misread your post and thought you meant you'd like the DIY for certain items in specific. The bamboo stopblock isn't the DIY but I'm happy to make that up with NMT or bells so I can still get the items I want!

8 NMT total for these?

deer scare
gong
ironwood cupboard
western-style stone

for sure! please dm me a dodo when you are ready! thank you :D

Sorry, I misread your post and thought you meant you'd like the DIY for certain items in specific. The bamboo stopblock isn't the DIY but I'm happy to make that up with NMT or bells so I can still get the items I want!

all good! yup, sub the 2 NMT for the DIY and i'm good for the trade. please dm me with a dodo when you are ready
:D thanks!

thanks for following instructions! :love: and that works for me, please dodo me a code when ready thank you

yup. would do for a 3 NMT !
Will take it please, thanks.

Hello! I would like:
Rose bed
Shell partition
Shell stool
Is 500k and 2 nmt enough?
And I like Pink flowers :)

hiya! i'm not accepting IGB right now; i would price all those at a total of 6 NMT. if that's okay - send me a dodo code in a PM when you are ready, please :D
thanks!

hiya! i'm not accepting IGB right now; i would price all those at a total of 6 NMT. if that's okay - send me a dodo code in a PM when you are ready, please :D
thanks!
Perfect, thanks! I'll send you a code a bit later this afternoon :)

Hi I'm looking for these DIYs:
bamboo basket
bamboo drum
flower stand
scarecrow

I'm offering 5 NMT

hello ~ I would like shell fountain DIY for plain sink and botanical rug.
blue/white flowers ~

hiya! that's good with me. please DM a dodo when you are available to trade. thank you :D

I'm interested in flower stand, money flooring, street piano! Can I offer you 50 TBT for the three of them?

I'm fine with any pink hybrid and white nonhybrids ^0^

hiya! would you do 75 TBT? if so, i've got your order ready, just PM me a dodo :D

Hi may I get the following diy please;
Cherry blossom bonsai
Shell arch
She’ll bed
She’ll partition
She’ll tool
Street piano
Wooden plank sign
I can offer TBT 100

hiya! i have shell arch, shell bed, and wooden plank sign remaining. i would accept 50 tbt (rate of 1 NMT = 12 TBT) for them! :D

Hi, I'm interested in your cool windflower crown, gold screen wall, log pack, peach hat, pear hat DIYs.

i can let you catalog the antique bed (brown) cypress bath (natural), electric scooter (white), espresso machine (yellow), magnetic knife rack (pop), mountain bike (yellow), rattan end table and low table (brown), softserve lamp (rainbow)

and I can add the wooden toolbox DIY

hiya! thanks for the offer, but i am not currently interested in cataloging. only purchasing/trading. i have also updated my wishlist to reflect orders above :D i would however, love to trade one DIY for the wooden toolbox DIY !

Last edited:
hiya! thanks for the offer, but i am not currently interested in cataloging. only purchasing/trading. i have also updated my wishlist to reflect orders above :D i would however, love to trade one DIY for the wooden toolbox DIY !
gotcha! Then would you be interested in trading any of those furniture for the other 4 DIYs? And I can trade the wooden toolbox DIY for the last one =)

edit: otherwise I can do 1 NMT for each, and 3 for the crown. Or TBT but honestly I don't really know the conversion.

Last edited:
I can give you a mush log for a lily record player diy :)

hiya! i do have an offer that was before you for the lily record player. if that doesn't pan out, i'll let you know, thanks!! but to clarify, items on my wishlist that are craftable, i am only looking for the DIY of them :D

-------not taking more orders right now, as i need to work through backlog and sign off soon! will open back up tomorrow probs! thanks everyone :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back