• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I got called into work today and have work tomorrow but I get off at 6pm PST (9pm EST) tomorrow so can we do that instead? Or I can do right now/tonight?

Mayor: Saber
Town name: Arendell
FC: 4098-3295-6540
Availability: today or tomorrow at night est
Items: burger meal, cafe curtain wall,
Autograph cards, billboard, book stand, boston bag, bread basket, flagstone floor, glass teapot, ocean horizon wall, sausage, set lunch, silver teapot, waterfloor, waterpot,
Total tbt: 30

Mayor: Alice
Town name: Celestia
FC: Sidebar
Availability: Rest of today, Tomorrow till 5 CDT, and should be free rest if week
Items: Corinthian post, x2 merlion, x2 ship canon, x4 Leo sculpture, and a lily record player
Total tbt: 19 TBT, I think?

Thank you! :)

Thankyou! I think we are in total different time zones, but I'll check back at 4.30EST and hopefully catch you..

Thanks again <3

Sorry I got called into work today and have work tomorrow but I get off at 6pm PST (9pm EST) tomorrow so can we do that instead? Or I can do right now/tonight?

9pm est works for me but i usually fall asleep shortly after 10pm (just in case i disappear/fall asleep)

Mayor: Saber
Town name: Arendell
FC: 4098-3295-6540
Availability: today or tomorrow at night est
Items: burger meal, cafe curtain wall,
Autograph cards, billboard, book stand, boston bag, bread basket, flagstone floor, glass teapot, ocean horizon wall, sausage, set lunch, silver teapot, waterfloor, waterpot,

hello! i can get your order ready after i get home at 4:30pm est today

Mayor: Alice
Town name: Celestia
FC: Sidebar
Availability: Rest of today, Tomorrow till 5 CDT, and should be free rest if week
Items: Corinthian post, x2 merlion, x2 ship canon, x4 Leo sculpture, and a lily record player
Total tbt: 19 TBT, I think?

Thank you! :)

hello! i don’t think i have the ship cannons or the leo sculpture you’re looking for, so it’ll only be 6 tbt for the other items if you’re still interested

i seem to only be on when ur offline :p

sorry :c my schedule is pretty tight and i’m never available during the day. hopefully we can catch each other this evening when i get home

Thankyou! I think we are in total different time zones, but I'll check back at 4.30EST and hopefully catch you..

Thanks again <3

ok! thank you! hopefully we’ll catch each other c:

Last edited:
Hello! :>

Mayor: Peo
Town name: Cocoloco
FC: See side bar c:
Availability: next 5 hours
Items: 30 saplings

Thank you c:

I'm available for a little bit now. Whenever you're available, I'm sure we'll catch each other. <3

Mayor: Peach
Town name: Patchery
FC: 5129-6240-0562
Availability: EST in the evenings and at night (will be on for the next few hours)
Items: my melody + cinamarroll + hello kitty set please!
Total tbt: 75 TBT!

Mayor: Jack
Town name: Mt. Funk
FC: <-
Availability: 6pm CT - 2am CT Today
Items: Sloppy Set
Total tbt: 25 TBT

Mayor: Peach
Town name: Patchery
FC: 5129-6240-0562
Availability: EST in the evenings and at night (will be on for the next few hours)
Items: my melody + cinamarroll + hello kitty set please!
Total tbt: 75 TBT!

Mayor: Jack
Town name: Mt. Funk
FC: <-
Availability: 6pm CT - 2am CT Today
Items: Sloppy Set
Total tbt: 25 TBT

hello! i can help whoever is ready first, just let me know when your gates are open

I am ready now and for the rest of today, just reply when you're available and I'll open my gates and send over the TBT! But is it possible to add a good-luck roll and flower fairy wand? If it's too late that's okay

I am ready now and for the rest of today, just reply when you're available and I'll open my gates and send over the TBT! But is it possible to add a good-luck roll and flower fairy wand? If it's too late that's okay

hello! i’ll be right over with your order, although i don’t have a good luck roll o: i do have a flower fairy wand though and it’ll be 3 tbt

hello! i’ll be right over with your order, although i don’t have a good luck roll o: i do have a flower fairy wand though and it’ll be 3 tbt

Okay I am registering you as a friend then will reply again when my gate is open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay sent over 23 TBT and my gate is open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back