• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! i'm opening up my gates now for you! feel free to drop by, i'll just be doing some errands around town :)

hi! i'm opening up my gates now for you! feel free to drop by, i'll just be doing some errands around town :)

hello! i think you have to add the fc in my sidebar (i’m at the station but i don’t see your gates o: )

Last edited:
Mayor: Hannah
Town name: Yorky
FC: 4356 6176 3944
Availability: pretty much most of the day
Items: Lily Lamp, from the weeding day set1
Total tbt: 3 TBT

Thank you <3

Hello! Are you here? I am available now :)
Let me know and I will open gates asap.

Last edited:
Mayor: Hannah
Town name: Yorky
FC: 4356 6176 3944
Availability: pretty much most of the day
Items: Lily Lamp, from the weeding day set1
Total tbt: 3 TBT

Thank you <3

hello! i can get this ready for you after i get home today at 4:30pm est c:

Hello! Are you here? I am available now :)
Let me know and I will open gates asap.

hello! i don’t get home until 4:30pm est today sorry, i’ll see you later on hopefully

Hey! I found someone else in my timezone who could give the items, apologies for messing you around, it would just have been rather late in BST so hard to time it right if you know what I mean. I will send you TBT anyway for your help :)

Mayor: Chip
Town name: Duskfall
FC: See sidebar
Availability: Free tonight but busy tomorrow and Thursday
Items: Celeste Bow
Total tbt: 2

Hey! I found someone else in my timezone who could give the items, apologies for messing you around, it would just have been rather late in BST so hard to time it right if you know what I mean. I will send you TBT anyway for your help :)

oh no, you don't have to send me any tbt if i didn't give you anything :c i'm going to send it back, that's so kind of you though. i'm sorry our timezones didn't end up working out

haii again! c:

Mayor: Keely

Town Name: Konoko

FC: (In sidebar if you need to re-type again)

Avaliablity: Now till 10pm EST

Items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/PE3Ia65Y06

Total TBT: 32 tbt

/) /)
(*^*> ♥

hello! there are some things on your list that i don't have and somethings that i don't think you included on your tbt total but here's a little breakdown of what i can get you and the costs:
1 tbt:
alpine kitchen cart
deluxe range
kitchen corner
samurai suit

2 tbt:
bread making set
cupcake
espresso machine
milk carton
mug
tteok plate

3 tbt:
lon lon milk
rice cooker

total: 22 tbt

Mayor: Chip
Town name: Duskfall
FC: See sidebar
Availability: Free tonight but busy tomorrow and Thursday
Items: Celeste Bow
Total tbt: 2

hello! i can deliver this anytime you're ready, just let me know when your gates are open :3

oh no, you don't have to send me any tbt if i didn't give you anything :c i'm going to send it back, that's so kind of you though. i'm sorry our timezones didn't end up working out

hello! there are some things on your list that i don't have and somethings that i don't think you included on your tbt total but here's a little breakdown of what i can get you and the costs:
1 tbt:
alpine kitchen cart
deluxe range
kitchen corner
samurai suit

2 tbt:
bread making set
cupcake
espresso machine
milk carton
mug
tteok plate

3 tbt:
lon lon milk
rice cooker

total: 22 tbt

hello! i can deliver this anytime you're ready, just let me know when your gates are open :3

Oh, well that's alright! I kind of figured a few of the items would be hard to get, but i'm certainly fine with that price! c: lmk when you want me to open my gates. :3

Oh, well that's alright! I kind of figured a few of the items would be hard to get, but i'm certainly fine with that price! c: lmk when you want me to open my gates. :3

ok, thank you! i can deliver your order as soon as i see your gates open c: i'll wait by the train station

Hi I would like a furniture set below:

Mayor: Poyu

Town Name: Oreo

FC: In Sidebar

Availability: Whenever

Items: Sanrio Cinnamon-roll set

Total TBT:25

Hi I would like a furniture set below:

Mayor: Poyu

Town Name: Oreo

FC: In Sidebar

Availability: Whenever

Items: Sanrio Cinnamon-roll set

Total TBT:25

hello! i can deliver this now if you're ready c: just let me know when your gates are open and i'll drop by

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back