• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh. I actually have to leave now. I tried to get the internet to work on my 3DS (since I’m at my dads instead of my moms), and it wouldn’t show up ;w;

Will you be on around 10:30 PM - 11 PM EST? ;u;

no problem! 10:30pm - 11pm est might be a little bit too late for me unfortunately ;o; i tend to fall asleep a little before that because i'm up early in the morning. i'll be back tomorrow though at 5pm if that works for you

Alright. I’ll be ready around 3:30 PM EST today! Maybe a little bit earlier, since it’s prom day and juniors and seniors get to leave early.

Would you prefer the 5 PM EST time, or would you prefer 3:30 PM? :>​

Alright. I’ll be ready around 3:30 PM EST today! Maybe a little bit earlier, since it’s prom day and juniors and seniors get to leave early.

Would you prefer the 5 PM EST time, or would you prefer 3:30 PM? :>​

i won’t be home at 3:30pm est. i’ll still be at work until 4:30pm but won’t get home until 5pm est unfortunately :c i’ll be online for the rest of the evening after that though

i won’t be home at 3:30pm est. i’ll still be at work until 4:30pm but won’t get home until 5pm est unfortunately :c i’ll be online for the rest of the evening after that though

Alright! I'm home now, so I'm available to trade all day! Thank you :>

Alright! I'm home now, so I'm available to trade all day! Thank you :>

ok! i just got home, thanks for waiting c: just let me know when your gates are open and i'll drop off your order

I’m free now if you are ready?

i just got home now so i can drop off your order as soon as your gates are open

ok! i just got home, thanks for waiting c: just let me know when your gates are open and i'll drop off your order

i just got home now so i can drop off your order as soon as your gates are open

Alright! Gates are open! :>

Mimi of Konpeito! Follow me and I’ll show you where to drop off xD currently undergoing landscaping construction atm xD

Alright! Gates are open! :>

Mimi of Konpeito! Follow me and I’ll show you where to drop off xD currently undergoing landscaping construction atm xD

i don't see your gates ;_;
and no problems, i'll follow you once i get there

still nothing, just to make sure. i think you still have to add the fc on my sidebar (5129-6971-8888)

Omg. I’m so dumb! I thought I had you added, but turns out I didn’t. Opening gates now xD

Hi again, I would like to order more items from you!

Im looking for these Items: , console table, bottled ship, ivy partition, trellis, ivy wall, book stands, bamboo, elegant bench, hanging chair, flower bouquet, zen low table, vintage telescope , barrel, lily record player

let me know how much tbt :)

Last edited:
Mayor: May
Town name: Aspen
FC: 0731-5609-9994
Availability: All day, most of the evening EST
Items: Forest Life, Wandering, Bubblegum K.K, K.K Western, and Spring Blossoms music tracks
Total tbt: 10 tbt

Hi again, I would like to order more items from you!

Im looking for these Items: , console table, bottled ship, ivy partition, trellis, ivy wall, book stands, bamboo, elegant bench, hanging chair, flower bouquet, zen low table, vintage telescope , barrel, lily record player

let me know how much tbt :)

hello! i wrote out a little breakdown of what your order will cost. i don't have a vintage telescope or barrel though and by 'bamboo' i'm assuming you want a basket of bamboo o:

1 tbt:
bamboo shoot basket

2 tbt:
console table, bottled ship, ivy partition, trellis, ivy wall, book stands, elegant bench, hanging chair, zen low table

3 tbt:
flower bouquet, lily record player

total: 25

Sorry for the late reply - I am free now and pretty much all day :)

no worries! i should be online for the rest of the evening! just let me know when you're ready c:

Mayor: May
Town name: Aspen
FC: 0731-5609-9994
Availability: All day, most of the evening EST
Items: Forest Life, Wandering, Bubblegum K.K, K.K Western, and Spring Blossoms music tracks
Total tbt: 10 tbt

hello! i have your order ready, just let me know when you're ready :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back