• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Mal
Town name:Aether
FC: 2037- 0107-4875
Availability: anytime until 12am and then not until after 9 am EST
Items: Waistcoat, Star Shades, Lace Up Boots, Dragon Jacket, White formal pants, Perfect Peaches, Blue Pj Bottoms, Blue Pj Top, Blue Nightcap
Total tbt: 13

Mayor: Eliza
Town name: LilacBay
FC: <- sidebar
Availability: I'm available until about 12am est and i'm available pretty much all day tomorrow!
Items: a pocketful of jacobs ladders!
Total tbt: 16

hi! i can deliver you order right after i finish dropping off daisyy's order c:

Mayor: Mal
Town name:Aether
FC: 2037- 0107-4875
Availability: anytime until 12am and then not until after 9 am EST
Items: Waistcoat, Star Shades, Lace Up Boots, Dragon Jacket, White formal pants, Perfect Peaches, Blue Pj Bottoms, Blue Pj Top, Blue Nightcap
Total tbt: 13

hello! i can start getting your order ready after i drop off daisyy and ElysiaCrossing's orders c:

just opened my gates :) feel free to come in whenever

i'm on my way over now c: thanks!!

Last edited:
I'm actually gonna head to bed, do you mind pm'ing me when you're online tomorrow so I don't miss you? Thanks!

+ StephCherry: no problem! i’ll vm you both when i get home around 4:30pm est today so i can drop off your orders

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

* returning at 4:30pm est to fill out orders! feel free to leave an order!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

* returning at 4:30pm est to fill out orders! feel free to leave an order!

hi again!
Mayor: michy
Town name: cupid
FC: signature
Availability: est/pretty much all day+night
Items: silver axe
Total tbt: 2

hi again!
Mayor: michy
Town name: cupid
FC: signature
Availability: est/pretty much all day+night
Items: silver axe
Total tbt: 2

sorry for the wait! i can drop this off for you at 5pm est today if that works for you c:

Hello
Mayor Eowyn
Town name Ithilien
FC 2166-1871-3419
Availability BST until 4, and after 8 today, and then I’m free whenever
Items
Isabelle’s scooter, yarn basket, serving cart, medicine cabinet, afternoon tea set, fancy tea set, Casablanca lilies, potbelly stove, barrel planter, silver axe
Total 19 tbt

Mayor: Mimi
Town name: Konpeito
FC: 4528-4218-1151
Availability: 3:30 PM EST - 5:00 PM EST. I have to go see a movie later tonight, but if this timeframe isn't suitable for you, please let me know!
Items: Lottie RV Set, 10 White Azalea Starts, 10 Cedar Saplings, Etoile Sanrio Set, Chai Sanrio Set, and 10 Jacob's Ladders!
Total tbt: 90-100 TBT!

Hello
Mayor Eowyn
Town name Ithilien
FC 2166-1871-3419
Availability BST until 4, and after 8 today, and then I’m free whenever
Items
Isabelle’s scooter, yarn basket, serving cart, medicine cabinet, afternoon tea set, fancy tea set, Casablanca lilies, potbelly stove, barrel planter, silver axe
Total 19 tbt

Mayor: Mimi
Town name: Konpeito
FC: 4528-4218-1151
Availability: 3:30 PM EST - 5:00 PM EST. I have to go see a movie later tonight, but if this timeframe isn't suitable for you, please let me know!
Items: Lottie RV Set, 10 White Azalea Starts, 10 Cedar Saplings, Etoile Sanrio Set, Chai Sanrio Set, and 10 Jacob's Ladders!
Total tbt: 90-100 TBT!

np and sounds good! see you then c:

hello everyone! i'm home now and can help whoever is ready first c:

oh sorry! ok Skywalker i can visit as soon as i see your gates open!

Ahh. I actually have to leave now. I tried to get the internet to work on my 3DS (since I’m at my dads instead of my moms), and it wouldn’t show up ;w;

Will you be on around 10:30 PM - 11 PM EST? ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back