• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Did you order a new quirky member?

Ivy is...

• Total voters

Nix

Bells
Winter Mittens
Cake
Hello Bell Tree community,

I'm Ivy. I've been recently searching for communities for the game New Leaf because I've been wanting help on improving my game and I'd just like some people to play with really.

I don't have any of the villagers I want yet and I am time traveling to catch up to everyone.

[SUP]I got the game kind of late you see...[/SUP]

...but I'm a fun person. I love meeting new people and I will help in any way I can if someone asks me.

I hope to be apart of the community here and hopefully someone members recognize as helpful and active.
Hope to see some of you in-game.

Your new quirky member,

Ivy

Indeed. As they should be. Hahah. C:​

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT, Ivy! :) It's good to have another quirky member here.

Yaaay, quirky members! You have to meet me and LittleBeary someday. You'd love us! Welcome to The Bell Tree (TBT)! Private message me if you want someone to play with! c;

I believe I may have ordered one of those. Where do I sign?

Welcome to TBT! :)

omg this is such a cute first post

welcome to tbt you alien sent to take control of our minds ivy! :cool:

oath2order
Thank you for the kind welcome!

Yui Z
Thank you, glad to be here! This seems to be one of the higher quality communities being run. I'm really excited to emerse myself in the forums. C: So many screenies, so little time.

Fuzzling
Ohhh, quirky buddies. o: I'll pm you now. :D Sounds like a good plan! Thanks for the warm welcome. ^^ Hopefully we can get the chance to play together soon. C: I'm cycling like a mad woman right now. @-@ It's driving me insane.

tinytaylor
No refunds! D: Thanks for the welcome though. /snicker/

Tina
Uh, my autograph book? O: I must collect all the admin signatures! Mwuahahah! Thanks for the welcome! :)

Candypoop
Awe, why thank you! I actually use another site and their forums are also run by bulletin so I have to admit I do know my way around the formatting a bit. Heheheee....

Thank you for the welcome. C: Everyone is enjoying my board. All is going according to plan.

Now to move to phase two...

Last edited:
Welcome to the bell tree! I really hope you enjoy it here! We're all super nice! <3

Hello there Ivy! =D Welcome to the forums! =D I wish you luck on improving your town and finding your villagers! =3

Thank you for all the welcomes everyone. I feel like a part of the team already. C: Thanks for the luck with my town/villagers as well Cupcakes, the villager trading board is the first board I'm going to take over. Hahah! I need every villager I want except Bianca atm (someone is giving me her for free).

People must like me Zulehan, I keep getting welcome gifts. *0* I'm going to use them to get myself a nice signature. C:

Ohhhh we do have similar signatures Mudkip. Heheh, great minds right? C: Thank you for the welcome! ^^

Last edited:
Back