• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

did Bam just hit on me?!

Zombiichann

Bam is my babe <3
Bells
So today i walked in front of bam he PINGED! me and when he started to talk he said something is different about me. you seem soft feminine and kinda cute then says oh did i say that out loud and he starts to blush n walks off.haha is it just me or did he just hit on me hahahah i thought i share this with everyone it was funny n cute. :blush::blush:

Last edited:
Maybe you're having a good luck day! I've heard that it's easier to form friendships with villagers of the opposite sex on good luck days, maybe this is what they mean by that?

ooh thats pretty cool i didn't know that i talk to bam the most hes my fave he is to cute =)

Ah yea, I remember reading that there are various indications of having good luck on certain days, and figured that might be it haha.

Check out the stuff here! Sounds like it's a good day to up friendship and shake some trees! :D
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Luck

Edit: If you shake trees and get 200 bells instead of 100, definitely report back :D I am super curious about that ping now.

Last edited:
let me go shake some trees and thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

ya you are right it was a good luck day! i got the cash fall out of the tree

Last edited:
Oh my god that's adorable. I'm currently trying to get Bam haha he's a cutie and the only real male deer, the others are all antelope or gazelles lol.

Oh my god that's adorable. I'm currently trying to get Bam haha he's a cutie and the only real male deer, the others are all antelope or gazelles lol.

Or Erik the caribou moose - Not a real deer but adorably cute! :)

------

Mott told me I looked feminine two weeks ago - it totally made my day!

Awww you and Bam! Better watch out with your other villagers they might start talking :)

Omg that's adorable. I had one villager who I miss dearly, Keaton, who always hit on me cx He was such a sweet heart! Love the smug villagers! Kyle and Wolfgang are sweet also and @Sansa you are correct, villagers of the opposite sex are easier to befriend in my experience.

So today i walked in front of bam he PINGED! me and when he started to talk he said something is different about me. you seem soft feminine and kinda cute then says oh did i say that out loud and he starts to blush n walks off.haha is it just me or did he just hit on me hahahah i thought i share this with everyone it was funny n cute. :blush::blush:

wow you think you know a villager and then BAM, out of no where they hit on you...........

that was a bad joke, but please laugh still

HAHA, I have to say, one of my villagers (Goose) actually pinged me and said the same thing to me a few weeks ago. I thought it got soo awkward after he walked off hehe.. but I think the funniest thing was he didn't ping or talk to me ever again until two days ago. XD I guess we were both trying to get over it that whole time huhu.. it was still pretty cute though.. Once he told me that the clothes I was wearing looked really good on me, LOL.. It was so cute and funny for a villager to say that :blush: I really like how unexpected those kinds of villager compliments are sometimes too lol, even from the female villagers that comment on you being nice/admirable.

Last edited:
I had Bam once, and Erik too! They moved away unexpectedly, so I'm trying to get Bam back, not so fussed on Erik

haha thanx guys all you're stories are cute and yes you think yo know a guy lol it was super cute i took a pic with my phone of the convo

- - - Post Merge - - -

bwahaha omg that was funny not bad joke at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know right bam is my fave i was so lucky to get him when i started my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh lord haha but it can never be i am a human and he a deer lol

Back