• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading diana the snooty deer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinyoung

stream my time
Bells
Feedback
100% (157) +
i've been lucky enough to have diana in both of my towns, but i'm going to let one go.

she pinged today and moves out on the 21st, but i'll tt her into boxes if i get an offer i like.

these are the villagers i'm looking for:

• bam
  • whitney
  • tangy

i really want one of these villagers in place of her, but feel free to make bell offers, in case that doesn't work out. no furniture, tbt or anything else though, please.

she, nor her house, are original at all, i'm afraid, so i don't expect originality in terms of villagers either.

also, i have ten villagers, so i'd need diana to be picked up first.

this is what her house looked like as of a couple days ago

gSzXH5U.jpg

thanks for looking this over ^____^ hope you have a nice day!

please disregard my signature it's not up to date at all.

Last edited:
Ughhh i dont have any of those villagers but i can offer 25mil
EDIT: oh and a pixel of your mayor like my avatar if you'd like?

Last edited:
None of the villagers you're looking for, but I can offer 12mil.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Argh, too late. :(

@patriceflanders: really? that's great and whoever you can get to ping first would be great it doesn't matter. i have ten right now, so diana would need to be picked up first...

your offer is winning so far, but if someone offers bam though, that's an instant yes for me.

thanks, tho it seems to be closed by now ^^ (and i couldn't afford that anyway omg)

/also bump

can i give u my friendship and love for diana.
and jinyoung from the trash.

i kid good luck trading her jinny jin. ; o ;
already got her hella.

I'm just wondering if you'd be interested in Freya for Diana? It's just an offer, I doubt you'll accept. xD

@c h i h a r u: i'll take jy but not your friendship and love (jk ilu)
congrats on getting her! <3

@rose star: ya! if you can get whitney to ping, i can tt diana into boxes for you c:

@SketchBEE: i like freya, but i want whitney more ;~~~; srry!

as tempting at that is, i have three crankies in my town already and definitely don't need another one, sorry ;a;

Last edited:
hahh, whitney just pinged me but I'm full too. :p ah well! good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually-- let me add that i'm cycling through some villagers right now, so if i happen to get a spot open and either whitney or tangy happen to ping me again, i'll send you a PM. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back