• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Diana sat down!

Chessa

Fan of everything cute
Bells
Pavé
Festive Bell
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tin Robot
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Christmas Candy
Special Snowflake
Green Christmas Stocking
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
The first time someone sat on my bench :D
HNI_0053.JPG

Now I can't wait untill they sit on a tree stump. Or sit down sleeping, that is so cute! :D

Congratulations! As everyone may know, it's somewhat random to find a villager sitting on a bench! Villagers sitting on stumps is a little bit more common than benches, I think.

Awww so cute :3 congrats!

I realise that villagers tend to sit on tree stump near to their house.

I had my first encounter with bench sitters today ^-^ at last!!!!

HNI_0007.JPGHNI_0067.JPG

There! The stump are near their house :3 I've never seen others sitting on THEIR stump. hahaha :D

aaahwww sleeping Phoebe! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adn now that I think of it......that bench is near Diana her house :D

Congratulations! As everyone may know, it's somewhat random to find a villager sitting on a bench! Villagers sitting on stumps is a little bit more common than benches, I think.

I have several stumps, and my villagers NEVER ever have sat on one. The bench, however, has been sat on over 10 times xD

Awesome! I once had Henry sit on my bench before he moved away... Anyways today I caught a bench sitter too! Caroline decided to have a snooze on the bench this morning! I may upload a pic if I get a chance!

Aw, cute!
I built my first bench today, and no-one has sat on it so far. D:
But Bruce and Flurry sat on a stump yesterday. It was very cute!

I sat with Flurry yesterday. Took so many pictures! I like it when they ask you to sit with them.

Congrats! I can't wait until mine sit on benches. uwu

I've had Jacques sleeping in the stump near my town hall and Diana sitting on my Triforce stump(which I removed because paths), but I never seen my villagers sitting on outdoor benches.

Back