• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Diana is in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuu

platinum mad
Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
I love her but I don't need two of her. orz

I'm mainly looking for stitches; I'll also consider Marina, Merengue, Lolly, or Julian, or things from my wishlist (linked in my signature).

Not looking for bells, sorry!

Also, I posted about this on tumblr as well, so I might get an offer there.

She's not on your list but I thought I'd offer anyway, I have Whitney up for trade and would love to trade her for Diana! :)

She's not on your list but I thought I'd offer anyway, I have Whitney up for trade and would love to trade her for Diana! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I double posted too! Must be lag on tbt today!

What are you looking for for Diana?
Mostly stitches, or possibly wishlist items or any of the villagers I mentioned in the first post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I double posted too! Must be lag on tbt today!

I'll keep your offer in mind. c:

I can get you any items you want? :3

just lemme know <3 I'd love her!

augh weird i totally responded to this and saw it post where did it goooo

But yeah, if you have any wishlist items, let me know. c:

Is the tropical vista, tropical floor, and berliner enough....?

Is the tropical vista, tropical floor, and berliner enough....?
I'll definitely keep it in mind, you're winning so far. c:

I'll probably trade her in a bit if I don't get an offer of stitches (which is no big deal, I can keep cycling for him).

if it's not enough, i can add the beach chair, beach table, and sea globe to her offer :>

Sorry for the spam, but your signature is so cute. I can't stop smiling at it.

so I can do the pumpkin pie, berliner, tropical vista and floor, sea globe, and zodiac rabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back