• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Diana (cycling town) for Jeremiah, Felicity or Bells [CLOSED]

calumhood

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
diana is currently boxed up right now! i can assure you that she's far from her original state if that will change your mind on anything.

For diana, i'm looking to trade her for bells, Jeremiah, Felicity or Hazel! (she's the least priority tho) if not that, i'm up for items or sets you might have :--)

(if i look shady, you can find me on reddit is lightpastelrainbows or i can post proof of her if you'd like)

crossposted to reddit

Last edited:
also! if youre offering a villager you'll have to let me pick up the villager first in my main town. i have my sister's 3ds tho so it should go by p quickly!

I'd trade Hazel for her, but it would take me a while to get Hazel into boxes, Darn.
Hope you find someone to trade Diana with!! :>

I'd trade Hazel for her, but it would take me a while to get Hazel into boxes, Darn.
Hope you find someone to trade Diana with!! :>

i'm totally up for hazel tho!! how long do you think it'd take you? i have an offer on reddit for bells but i'd much rather have hazel!! :eek:

Hnn well Hazel JUST moved in, so id have to move in and out a couple villagers to get her to leave. :-(
It would take a whiile.
I'll just PM you if and when Hazel asks to leave tbh, you dont have to trade Diana :3

Hnn well Hazel JUST moved in, so id have to move in and out a couple villagers to get her to leave. :-(
It would take a whiile.
I'll just PM you if and when Hazel asks to leave tbh, you dont have to trade Diana :3

OH MY are you for real?? if you'd be willing that'd be so great though aa thank u so much!!

Me! :D I want Diana

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't have any significant amount of bells though :/

Last edited:
Sigh... I don't have anything close to that, sorry for taking your time

Last edited:
Sigh... I don't have anything close to that, sorry for taking your time

dont worry about it, its fine!! i really hope you'll be able to get diana soon though :--)

- - - Post Merge - - -

accepted an offer on reddit for 3m, so diana is no longer available!!

I'm new here, I JUST made this account this morning, but I would really love Diana, she's a dreamie! I will pay 5 mil? I can send you proof of bells if needed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, nevermind. Just saw your earlier post.

Back