• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Detention? Suspension? Expulsion?

Callie

Ms. Jentacular
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Have you ever gotten detention, been suspended, or been expelled? If so, why did you get it, and what did you do during the time?

I've gotten detention only once for being late to school too many times. I had to sit in a room quietly for 20 minutes, fill out a packet that reflects on what you did for 20 minutes, and then have a talk with the nasty dean of students for 20 minutes. I might get it again though because I forgot I had cafeteria clean up duty so I didn't do it so they gave me a mark (4 marks=detention). I've been late a lot lately. Oh well, my detention story is boring. Do you have one?

Detention in 3rd grade for running to the bus which is unfair because it was leaving without me. D:
I twiddled my thumbs when I was in the principal's office and it's much more fun than you think.

Never had either, but that's because.. Being home schooled, you can't really be expelled/suspended.. lol.

You don't know how many times I've had detention at my school, I've had it like 30+ odd times, Not trying to be hard or badass but it's because I have a big mouth and it's easy to get detention for me :/

Anyway, I was about to get expelled for getting blamed by some 'friends' breaking the table tennis table, Thank God I didn't because the school I go to now is brilliant.

Once I forgot my homework for Irish class; that was a lunchtime detention.
The other time I had to stay back after school, but that was one of them times when the teacher decided to punish the whole class.

Never had any, closest thing to it would have been when I was in Japan and all the kids stayed back after class to clean the classroom

Detention: Didn't do my french homework for the third time that half term.

I've also been sent to inclusion (A room where you can't talk or do anything apart from your work) a few times:

Talking back to the teacher and ignoring her
Whistling over the teacher and not stopping when I was asked
Generally being too chatty

Once, just once, I received a detention for chewing gum in 6th grade, after that I got lunch detention for skipping a class.. and then in high school I dunno if you could count it as suspension or not but I was banned from the campus because I switched to Florida Virtual School and the admins didn't want me hanging around even though I was still enrolled.

I've never gotten one

But it's not like I'm trying hard not to.

My school just takes points off of your average if you're late too many times or if you cut a class.

[COLOR="#dodgerblue"]Many lateness detentions. =__= The cruel part is that they're early in the morning.

And once in first grade for being accused of talking while the principal was walking us somewhere, but I wasn't. D:[/COLOR]

5th grade I had detention for missing too many assignments.
10th grade I had detention for not dressing out in Team Sports Class.
Pre-school I went to the main ladies office because of sexual harassment.

Kindergarden - Principal's Office: Talking to much with my buddy (this was more than once).
3rd Grade - Detention: Accused of hitting someone when I was the one on the ground with a bloody nose.
5th Grade - Detention: Getting into a fight with another kid.

Vice Principal Detention, out of 113 people in my period, only a few weren't talking. Though the rest were, i was the few. And the vice prinicipal came and gave us all VP detention.

I was given detention for throwing a snowball. My school overreacts.

Back