• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Desperately looking for Mitzi! Will trade Julian!

cari543

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
If you desire other villagers such as Sally, Rolf, Octavian, Jay, or Fauna I can also arrange for them to be traded instead! Please be patient if you do have a mitzi, it takes a bit of tt to cycle people out after all

Last edited:
Hi, forum is acting weird on my end. Some posts/VMs I made yesterday is disappearing. :/ Gotta ask mods about it.
However, so, this was what I replied yesterday in disappeared post.

She's free to a good home. :) And I was wondering as well, when to put her into boxes.
I'm in GMT+9. And I won't be free until around this time tomorrow. You?

Sorry I don't know what GMT+9 is aha.If it helps any it says you replied at 12:48pm in my time (EDT). Though I'm not sure I think the US is GMT-5. I'm available around 3pm EDT and on on weekdays

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, forum is acting weird on my end. Some posts/VMs I made yesterday is disappearing. :/ Gotta ask mods about it.
However, so, this was what I replied yesterday in disappeared post.

She's free to a good home. :) And I was wondering as well, when to put her into boxes.
I'm in GMT+9. And I won't be free until around this time tomorrow. You?
Okay disregard my other reply, I AM in GMT-5 and I can be available around 3pm and on. Though I think for you it'd be almost 4am if I have it right

Okay disregard my other reply, I AM in GMT-5 and I can be available around 3pm and on. Though I think for you it'd be almost 4am if I have it right
My sleeping schedule is variable depending on my schedule during daytime. So I'm awake very early morning at times. Do you have a space now?

Ah good. Actually I made her be boxed up so you can pick her up smoother.
I'll be here for next an hour or less.
ahhhhhhh I missed this!I don't get notifications for some reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hopefully you'll be available around 3 my time or on. Sorry I'm making this so difficult :\

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah good. Actually I made her be boxed up so you can pick her up smoother.
I'll be here for next an hour or less.
ahhhhhhh I just missed this I hope you'll be available around 3pm my time
like we said before. I'm sorry I'm making this so difficult :\

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk why my stuff double post -_-

ahhhhhhh I missed this!I don't get notifications for some reason
Hopefully you'll be available around 3 my time or on. Sorry I'm making this so difficult :\

Idk why my stuff double post -_-
I'm not sure if I'll be back 3pm your time/4am my time, but I'll be back when I wake up. :D
Also double post is unfixable glitch of this site. It happens at times.

Back