• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Deleted

I’d suggest doing a PWYW shop, which is short for “pay what you want.” This assures that you’re not asking for too much and people will feel comfortable ordering not tied to a certain amount. It’s a good way to start out to gauge what people are willing to pay.

I like your art. The poses and designs are unique. I can’t seem to draw without referencing other poses and end up drawing literally exactly what I see with minor changes. It’s great that you’re able to come up with these designs on your own. It’s a good starting point for improving your art.

Your art is really cute! I can't actually remember the last time I bought art with TBT, so I have no idea about prices, but I would love to see you keep posting your art on TBT! Checking out the art in the Museum is one of my favourite things to do on TBT, and it's what encouraged me to try digitally drawing again too. 😊

im so sorry to hear that you had negative experiences and criticism on other platforms, people have no right to give their critiques, even constructive, if the artist themself didnt ask for it. its horrible that people choose to create such a negative environment around art, which should be welcoming and appreciative as everyone has their own creative and unique drawing styles. i think what's so fun about it is seeing how everyone's individual creative mind works, and how its expressed through their art. i love seeing different styles of art as its exclusive to each and every person. 😊💛

i think that your art is super cute, at first glance it made me feel very happy inside, joyful really. my favourite is the thwomp and whomp one, it brought a smile to my face and the little text and scenario played out made me giggle! keep doing what you love and dont let anyone put you down luv! 💞

as for pricing, i also agree with @Croconaw's suggestion of opening a PWYW shop if you're unsure about what prices you want to set, a lot of artists on here use this method so it's definitely an option!

im so sorry to hear that you had negative experiences and criticism on other platforms, people have no right to give their critiques, even constructive, if the artist themself didnt ask for it. its horrible that people choose to create such a negative environment around art, which should be welcoming and appreciative as everyone has their own creative and unique drawing styles. i think what's so fun about it is seeing how everyone's individual creative mind works, and how its expressed through their art. i love seeing different styles of art as its exclusive to each and every person. 😊💛

i think that your art is super cute, at first glance it made me feel very happy inside, joyful really. my favourite is the thwomp and whomp one, it brought a smile to my face and the little text and scenario played out made me giggle! keep doing what you love and dont let anyone put you down luv! 💞

as for pricing, i also agree with @Croconaw's suggestion of opening a PWYW shop if you're unsure about what prices you want to set, a lot of artists on here use this method so it's definitely an option!
Thank you so much!
The Thwomp and Whomp one I made was a silly gift art I made for @/xSuperMario64x since some of his favorite Mario enemies are the rock ones lol 😊

Back