Deleted

Have you ever been fired or suspended from a job?

• Yes (Fired)

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Yes (Suspended)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 43 87.8%

• Total voters
i was transferred to a different location due to covid lowering sales by a ton at my first location. i was later fired from my first location, but rehired at my new place. so sort of but not really

Made redundant like three times. Later re employed by the same place. Other than that I was once let go at the end of my probationary period. I had been bullied throughout my whole employment unfortunately and that was just the culmination of it sadly. I was sure to ensure that I received a good reference before I left which I could use for future employment. Never been more glad to leave a place. A case of if something sounds too good to be true it usually is. I am a 1st Class Business graduate and union member now so am very aware of employment rights more broadly now. Luckily since then its been onwards and upwards!

Ive been put on a probationary period before in which if I didn't improve my performance I wouldve been terminated. Luckily I corrected them so I stayed on. Pretty difficult to describe what the issues were because I'm still trying to figure that out LOL but whatever I did to try and improve apparently worked.

I’ve been both suspended and fired. During my first job I was suspended because they changed the job requirements to something that didn’t fit my skills. The firing from my second job was from not showing up to my shift once. I thought texting my boss in advance was enough, but I was supposed to do it days earlier. It was an honest mistake that I made and I deserved what happened. I wasn’t particularly sad since it was an awful job anyway. Our tips were subtracted from our salaries, half of my coworkers were nasty people I went to high school with, and my boss was very two faced.

I have not. I’ve only had one „real“ job, and that’s the one I’m still working in.

Back