• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling [Deleted]

can you hold bianca for maybe a few more minutes? my friend has been looking for her a long time. ;; i need to go call her really quick. i'll pay the reserve fee if i have to.

ugh ;_; she's not answering the phone right now. she just left my house so i think she might be in the shower. i'm willing to pay to reserve her longer if that's okay with you. i'm sorry if that's too much of a bother!

i keep trying to contact her, but she still hasn't picked up the phone. ;_; ugh i'm sorry if i'm making you wait so long. i was just talking to her earlier, so i don't know why she's not answering now. i think an hour should be enough time, so let me keep calling her for now. LOL

ok! she just called me back, so she's going to go ahead and post on this board now. :> her username is neon-tetra! sorry for the wait.

hello, i'm wintersoldier's friend and i want to adopt bianca. my void is clear and i can take her right now.

Back