• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Deepest Darkest Fears...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
I am an absolute wimp of a person :/ I am literally terrified of EVERYTHING but I have two main fears:

LOUD NOISES!
Oh my goodness... Balloons, fireworks fire alarms, the bells at school... Just scare the living DAYLIGHTS out of me! It's kind of pathetic really :/

ILLNESS!
This one kind of speaks for itself :/

I like the dark, think spiders are interesting, can deal with the sight of blood and can watch horror movies but these two things really scare me! So what about you guys?

Best Wishes

~GGA

DISCLAMER- Some things are personal and private and I 101% understand that :)

Airplanes..........yes, you know, those things in the air. When I was a little girl there was a huge airplane that came over me very low and since them I'm afraid of them. being IN them is not a problem at all and when they are high in the air that is ok too but as they come too low I just want to lay flat on the ground.......I really don't like it

Failing, heights, and death.
Failing school or failure in general. If I fail, I close myself from the outside world and forget all existence until or unless I'm forced to respond to someone.
If I'm high up, I keep thinking 9/11 2.0 is gonna happen and I'll fall from the top floor or have no way out.
Death - what if I'm wrong about death? What if reincarnation doesn't exit?

I'm just plain terrified of public speaking :s I start tearing up when I do.

Hmmmm, One of my favorite shows ending like example
When Soul eater dies I died with it and would only come out of my room for food...I couldnt go to school either...It was a dark time in my life..But I watch Creepypasta, murders, and other stuff involving scary stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back