• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Decorating staples

Aquilla

the most wonderful time of the year 🌸
Bells
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Lily
What are your favourite go-tos when decorating your island?

My favourites are:

🍃 1x1 little flower custom designs on the floor for a more naturey and cute look

🍃 shrubs and bushes as fencing

🍃 star fragments and mushrooms strewn on the floor

🍃 placing small plants and knickknacks on top of snack/soda machines

Last edited:
I always seems to make businesses on my island, I use a lot of stalls throughout my island as a result. I'm also a fan of the food items, the two really work together well.

I like alternating shrubs with fencing. Not always, but sometimes it looks cool.

I like using the 1x1 custom flower designs on the ground also. Flowers, of course. And a custom island name on the ground right by the airport.

Using various kinds of lamp posts and lights.

Oh - and the glowing moss and vines! I love putting the vines everywhere so i don't have to build so many inclines. And I love putting the glowing moss on the ground in certain areas. Gives it a whole different look at night.

- lots and lots of trees and shrubs

- lots of red flowers

- making yards for the villagers

- no yellow flowers allowed

- everything in easy-to-navigate sections basically!

An easy to navigate island and a mix of both fencing and bushes because depending on the fencing you use, it looks very nice paired up with the bushes.

Back