• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Deck your town out! Sparkle and abacab happy anniversary giveaway contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abacab

Bells
Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (22) +
The contest is officially over! Congratulations to the winner Iycaena who correctly guessed our first dance to thank you, by led zeppelin! I will get in touch with you to set up a time to collect your prize! Thank you to everyone who participated, there may be more giveaway contests in the future!

Greetings, and welcome to sparkle and abacab's happy anniversay giveaway! To celebrate our first year wedding anniversary coming up on september 1st, sparklenfade and i are hosting a super giveaway contest to one lucky winner! The object is simple, all you have to do is guess the correct name of the song AND artist that was our first dance at our wedding!

Here are the rules, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL THE RULES CAREFULLY:

-you may only post with a guess once every hour (there must be at least one hour between each of your posts/guesses, as displayed by belltreeforum timestamps)
-you only get ONE guess at the song/artist for each post (one guess per post, one post per hour)
-must have correct name of song and the correct artist/band name
-no editing of posts!
-first person with the correct answer wins!
-i will check the thread daily to see if anyone has come up with the correct answer. When i see that someone has the correct guess, i will announce the winner and contact the winner via pm and vm. You will have one week to claim your prize. If i get no response after one week, prize will be forfeited, and will go up for auction (dont let this happen!)

I realize this could take 5 minutes or...a very long time. Here's a couple clues to get started:
#1-the song was written and performed by a four person band
#2-the song was released in 1969 and can likely be heard on your local classic rock radio station (at least in the US, cant speak for other parts of the world)

So what is the prize, you may be asking? Well, the one lucky winner will receive:

-6 complete sanrio sets (rilla, etoile, chelsea, marty, chai, toby)
- complete monster hunter set
-10 of EACH and EVERY hybrid/special flower, including jacobs ladders, gold roses, black roses, blue roses, purple roses, pink roses, orange roses, red carnations, pink carnations, white carnations, pink cosmos, orange cosmos, black cosmos, orange pansies, blue pansies, purple pansies, pink lillies, orange lillies, black lillies, purple tulips, black tulips, pink tulips, orange tulips, and blue violets.
-10 of each mushroom (sorry, no rare mushrooms!) Including flat, skinny, round, elegant, and famous
-15 of each bush starter, including pink azalea, white azalea, blue hydrangea, pink hydrangea, red hibiscus, yellow hibiscus, holly, and sweet-olive
-15 saplings and cedar saplings
-10 fertilizers
-10 lucky clovers
-10 pitfall seeds (!?)
-200 tbt!

Please read and respect the rules! They are there for a reason. We are doing this for fun and in good faith. I want to at least try to give anyone who's interested a fair chance, as not everyone logs on every day. This is to prevent one person from spamming guess after guess after guess. If you spam my thread or cannot follow the rules, i reserve the right to seek administrative assistance in dealing with any trolls who may try to spoil this (hopefully that doesnt happen)

Its obviously a good idea to skim through the thread and view other guesses so as not to guess something thats already been said. As stated, only the first person to get it right wins, and editing posts/double posting is against the rules!

I think that covers it, feel free to ask for clarification of any rules. Good luck, and happy guessing of our first dance as a married couple!

Last edited:
Bump. I am kinda sad no one has even thrown out a guess at this point =/ Couple clues added in main post. Also, can throw out a guess every hour instead of 8 hours. If no one is interested in playing guess that love song within the next 48 hours, giveaway/contest will end due to lack of interest =(

Come Together- The Beatles

- - - Post Merge - - -

That came out in 1988 I’m pretty sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nimrod007

What Does It Take (To Win Your Love) by Junior Walker & the Allstars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back