• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

I guess it comes down to which PR claim you believe. I don't know what she's trying to claim (granny maybe? How often do those show up here on TBT?) but I don't know if I should believe her in the absence of a real claim.

(And logic. And sanity.)

giphy.gif

K, k, I'll stop roasting. (It's in my nature though so it'll be tough.)

She really seems to be going over the top in paranoia rn though. Def scumleaning me now because 2 masons, a cop, and ANOTHER blue role is insane. And I know who I am so :lemon:

I guess it comes down to which PR claim you believe. I don't know what she's trying to claim (granny maybe? How often do those show up here on TBT?) but I don't know if I should believe her in the absence of a real claim.

(And logic. And sanity.)

giphy.gif

K, k, I'll stop roasting. (It's in my nature though so it'll be tough.)

She really seems to be going over the top in paranoia rn though. Def scumleaning me now because 2 masons, a cop, and ANOTHER blue role is insane. And I know who I am so :lemon:

try again

have fun, heres a hint in the list.

(expand the drop down list :lemon: )

>ᴗ<

we lynch evan or we lose boiyos

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ヽ( ? ∇ ` )ノ

this will all make sense when day comes unless im blackmailed then ggez

besides evan we have

-tom who loves to claim power roles as scum (lets count the 50000 times he claimed blue as scum to save his ass)
-ness who just uses band camp as an excuse to not say anything like last game and keeps signing up for whatever reason unless hes using bandcamp as an excuse :rolleyes:
-once evan flips ill be looking at mog and her reasons to not lynch him :rolleyes:
Survivor is such a boring role and has no pizzazz to it. You know me, I love actual power roles like Cop or Doc. Things easy enough to fudge so you guys buy it. I mean I guessss Survivor fits there, but surely I would have attached something with it. Like Lyncher or Veteran or whatever the hell I claimed in Papers Please maf.

I may be a liar Kallie but come on, my roles are never that vanilla.

Also throw back to Fleshy nitpicking my claim because of how I capitalized the B ayy

we know for a fact there are 2 blues, fleshy and trundle the mason

now, you have the choice of believing me or evan for the last blue.

what makes more sense, a blue that isnt a cop, or a cop in a game of 2 masons?

I'd probably believe you over Evan, given that masons are kinda substitutes for cops.

I

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why is there another I in my post?

Lol!

Survivor is such a boring role and has no pizzazz to it. You know me, I love actual power roles like Cop or Doc. Things easy enough to fudge so you guys buy it. I mean I guessss Survivor fits there, but surely I would have attached something with it. Like Lyncher or Veteran or whatever the hell I claimed in Papers Please maf.

I may be a liar Kallie but come on, my roles are never that vanilla.

Also throw back to Fleshy nitpicking my claim because of how I capitalized the B ayy

hmmmmm you know i know for a fact there are no hostile third parties

since you know, my rolepm and trundles and chicks said we win once mafia is eliminated.

so, if we have 2 kills tonight then that means mafia has 3 players. but if we have 1 kill tonight, that means mafia has 2 players.

food for thought

OK yeah that was something. I even questioned myself while doing it, it just seemed more faked because it was misspelled to me in that moment for some reason but even that doesn't make sense, because if you were faking it, I'm more than pretty sure you'd check you have it right.

Honestly just claim or don't claim. Don't beat around the bush with this "HAHAHA IM A PR SUCK IT TOWN!" bull****. That's pretty scummy to me imo. Taunting your PR status either gives maf incentive to kill you or you're maf and just dicking around.

i will once day is here, until now im not giving information to mafia for them to decide what to do for actions.

i will once day is here, until now im not giving information to mafia for them to decide what to do for actions.

I get that. The fact you're being super brazen and shouting from the rooftops you are a PR isn't giving them enough incentive already. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also reconsidering my investigation but idk who to switch to.

I get that. The fact you're being super brazen and shouting from the rooftops you are a PR isn't giving them enough incentive already. :lemon:

have fun trying to predict what to do tonight to save your ass for day 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry but this is over, no one is going to believe youre cop over what i claim at 8pm.

if you kill me all you do is confirm im a blue, so you must roleblock me. but if i am roleblocked, then you can no longer say you yourself was roleblocked and must come back with an inspection.

Your role is really something that significant? Sounds like you're just speaking in code and trying to do everything you can to stay alive tonight, the "maf u dont know what i could be ;)" sounds like a warning, not to maf, but to town with KP (if there is one?) because you could have a role that backfires on whom targets you.

I'm really not seeing either you or Evan as trustworthy right now, I'm hoping something goes down at night.

If hosts have put such an obscure PR in the game, why not add a little more by having 2 masons and a cop? (not saying there's those 4 blue roles though, just that, if you have an odd role, what else is going on here?)

Talking like this isn't doing anything except confuse people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you kill me all you do is confirm im a blue, so you must roleblock me. but if i am roleblocked, then you can no longer say you yourself was roleblocked and must come back with an inspection.

Roleblocker isn't an unused role?

Your role is really something that significant? Sounds like you're just speaking in code and trying to do everything you can to stay alive tonight, the "maf u dont know what i could be ;)" sounds like a warning, not to maf, but to town with KP (if there is one?) because you could have a role that backfires on whom targets you.

I'm really not seeing either you or Evan as trustworthy right now, I'm hoping something goes down at night.

If hosts have put such an obscure PR in the game, why not add a little more by having 2 masons and a cop? (not saying there's those 4 blue roles though, just that, if you have an odd role, what else is going on here?)

Talking like this isn't doing anything except confuse people.

nope, 2 masons replaces a cop in alternative setups. i might be a smaller role, but cops and masons are never together in small games such as these.

i forgot who said it, but we would basically have 4 confirmed town by the end of n1 if we had 2 masons and a cop.

hmmmmm you know i know for a fact there are no hostile third parties

since you know, my rolepm and trundles and chicks said we win once mafia is eliminated.

so, if we have 2 kills tonight then that means mafia has 3 players. but if we have 1 kill tonight, that means mafia has 2 players.

food for thought
Oh I know. There's a reason I haven't bothered getting serious yet. Kills are the most telling and if maf/vig(probs not who knows????) decides my claim isn't believable eh

I hope you live through the night I wanna live and see how this ends

OK yeah that was something. I even questioned myself while doing it, it just seemed more faked because it was misspelled to me in that moment for some reason but even that doesn't make sense, because if you were faking it, I'm more than pretty sure you'd check you have it right.
I blame LaBelleFleur for that

Oh I know. There's a reason I haven't bothered getting serious yet. Kills are the most telling and if maf/vig(probs not who knows????) decides my claim isn't believable eh

I hope you live through the night I wanna live and see how this ends

I blame LaBelleFleur for that

this game is fun tbh i love being like nick

The only trouble I have is which person to investigate.

Your problem is which role to claim based on what happens tonight. ;)

Checkmate

wth is going on rn... Evan don't talk about who you're investigating. Just period. Don't give any indication to which way you may go.

idk what Kallie is talking about, but it does make for an interesting time at least lol

wth is going on rn... Evan don't talk about who you're investigating. Just period. Don't give any indication to which way you may go.

idk what Kallie is talking about, but it does make for an interesting time at least lol

Kallie has "hinted" - pretty much said outright - that she is some obscure PR that nobody is going to guess unless we spend forever trying to work it out, and scum shouldn't kill her because, "who knows what she could be ;)". She knows for sure Evan isn't Cop. A quick sum up of my take on it anyway.

Back