• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

I've said repetitively I don't believe his claim, I said that as soon as you asked me about it, I don't buy it.

Also.. you know for a fact?

>ᴗ<

>ᴗ<

we lynch evan or we lose boiyos

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ヽ( ? ∇ ` )ノ

this will all make sense when day comes unless im blackmailed then ggez

besides evan we have

-tom who loves to claim power roles as scum (lets count the 50000 times he claimed blue as scum to save his ass)
-ness who just uses band camp as an excuse to not say anything like last game and keeps signing up for whatever reason unless hes using bandcamp as an excuse :rolleyes:
-once evan flips ill be looking at mog and her reasons to not lynch him :rolleyes:

@Kallie

1. Not everyone believes Evan's claim.

2. In your last post you said "y'all don't know how I play as scum/town so stop acting like you do" when nobody claimed that they did in the first.

3. Again, he is currently being discuss so we aren't "all forgetting about him".

4. How would you react if Evan was lynched and flipped Cop? Is there any doubt in your mind at all?

Overly aggressive tone right here, if you were a bit more calm it would be easier to talk to you but we can't because you are literally screaming at us and saying crap like "you all" this and that. =/

Quick reads list, I've been working on landscaping projects IRL and so I wanna get this up before night ends. Lots of nulls because good **** the mafs are doing a good job blending in this game :(

Townleans:
Fleshy: Different playstyle from their usual but not sure meta really applies here. Seems to be actively contributing and I like their very analytical approach. Strong logical connections in their posts. While that could be an undercover maf playing town leader and being a big contributor like I tried in Franchise wars, I'm inclined to think fleshy is good for now.

Seroja: Same as fleshy, asking good questions and producing solid content with seemingly no ulterior motives.

Null:
Toads: yeah he was on my case earlier but it was all over stuff that was blatantly scummy. And though he did seemingly push for Apple, he's explained why and while I'm not entirely sure I buy it right now, it could honestly be just confused town play at that ****storm of a EoD

Zendel: Same as Toads, though I think his explanation of the apples lynch was kinda half assed. But I am not sure that's enough to outright sus for rn.

Kallie: Super hysterically hellbent on lynching me, and normally such an obsession with one player is a bad thing in my book (for example, Dad vs. Dolby in mystic messenger and Dad turned up maf. But it's for good reason, since Kirby ****ed up with balancing roles and my existence as a cop is completely unnecessary with two masons. Null for now but I am leery of her.

Tom: I believe his neutral claim for now and we can deal with him later if need be.

mogyay: Not entirely sure what to think of her, timezones aren't helping her coherency and she seems rather dazed over half the time. Soft defending me for a decent reason too, but eh. idk

ITYW: all over the place. Trying to ****post and be serious at the same time I think? idk what to make of her.

Scumleans:

Ness - coasting, giving little reason for his posts/reads. While my theory was BS my suspicion of his continued backing me up is still relevant - not because he is townreading me, but because I feel he's doing it for poor reasons. I understand business but he's normally more vocal when he's town.

Sej: Newbie yes, and seemingly confused town at first glance, but I'm wary of another Bianca case. She voted chick because of one thing fleshy said, which is funny because I would have expected her to sheep on me since fleshy was pushing me harder. Either she didn't read everything fleshy said or just went for Chick due to coaching from maf buddies. Perhaps maf are coaching her to stay under the radar and confused, but don't want her to ask a hailstorm of questions like Bianca did. Scumlean for now

I forgot who the other mason is supposed to be so if they're in my scumleans then whoops, I'm not paying enough attention :lemon:

I've said repetitively I don't believe his claim, I said that as soon as you asked me about it, I don't buy it.

Also.. you know for a fact?

>ᴗ< if its not obvious by now then idk what to saya bout this game

>ᴗ<>ᴗ<>ᴗ<

@Kallie

1. Not everyone believes Evan's claim.

"guys idk this game might be unbalanced :/// like..what if we really do have 2 cops and a mason and another blue! uhh kirby is a noob and probably cant balance this game xd"
- mog, tom

also he wont flip cop and if he does then this games balance is lol

Also I don't like stating who I'm investigating because maf can potentially lawyer my target. Scum points on tom for that.

But I don't have much choice anyway, so I'll say. I'm investigating Zendel.

If I get blocked, watch kallie go completely ape****

"guys idk this game might be unbalanced :/// like..what if we really do have 2 cops and a mason and another blue! uhh kirby is a noob and probably cant balance this game xd"
- mog, tom

So 2 people = the entire player list?

Also I don't like stating who I'm investigating because maf can potentially lawyer my target. Scum points on tom for that.

I'm not cop so it's not my place, but I'd say there's much better places cop could look tonight.

I'm the other mason, did you read over what happened after D1?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- mog, tom

Is this the "obvious" thing you're speaking about in here?

not unless im blocked

because who knows what i might be, right?

either way i win, because if you kill me i can live.

i know what i am, but mafia doesnt. and since we already have a role like mason, then who knows what obscure role i might be mafia? ;)

probably barely any people in this game have seen this role since it was played barely. have fun scouting the mafia role list to find it, but i doubt you can correctly guess what i am mafia bb

of course mafia, you can try to roleblock me or kill me, but you have no idea what i am. so this is entirely on your gut. but of course, if im blocked, then you cant say your scum buddy is blocked and he must come back with an inspection.

either way >ᴗ<

Kallie is hardcore claiming a PR role lmao

@Fleshy oh, rip me. At least I townread you and was right :lemon: I need to catch up on the thread, that might change some of my reads

not unless im blocked

because who knows what i might be, right?

either way i win, because if you kill me i can live.

i know what i am, but mafia doesnt. and since we already have a role like mason, then who knows what obscure role i might be mafia? ;)

probably barely any people in this game have seen this role since it was played barely. have fun scouting the mafia role list to find it, but i doubt you can correctly guess what i am mafia bb

of course mafia, you can try to roleblock me or kill me, but you have no idea what i am. so this is entirely on your gut. but of course, if im blocked, then you cant say your scum buddy is blocked and he must come back with an inspection.

either way >ᴗ<

Okay...So you're having a meltdown right now. lmao okay

Kallie is hardcore claiming a PR role lmao

@Fleshy oh, rip me. At least I townread you and was right :lemon: I need to catch up on the thread, that might change some of my reads

none of you know what i am so it doesnt matter, unless mafia can out predict me this is a game of mind games now with night actions~

either way, ggez

*a PR
"PR role" is redundant, just like kallie's posts

giphy.gif

So Kallie is obviously some sort of blue role?

Cop, 2 masons and unknown blue role?

That seems a bit too much.

I'm not believing it, I was putting the roles together and stating it was too much.

we know for a fact there are 2 blues, fleshy and trundle the mason

now, you have the choice of believing me or evan for the last blue.

what makes more sense, a blue that isnt a cop, or a cop in a game of 2 masons?

Back