• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Deactivated blog? Where to find these

Mikorin

。◕ ‿ ◕。
Bells
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cherry (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
tumblr_mxd6tdcKm81qai0pho1_400.jpgtumblr_mxd6tdcKm81qai0pho2_400.jpgtumblr_mxd6tdcKm81qai0pho3_400.jpg

I used to use a bunch of these dresses, but i came back to animal crossing to find that the Japanese blog where these were hosted has been deactivated/expired/whatever http://error.fc2.com/blog/l/

Does anyone know where i can find the QR's for these? I'm hoping someone saved them...
Edit: I... totally put this in the wrong subforum didn't i... my apologies

Last edited:
Last edited:
; ; thank you re-posters, and thank you so much for those!!! I was really hoping to find that last one!!

Anybody else able to find the rest of these? 32 and 34 are also now needed as they error.
(I thinkkkkk those are the only erroring ones. Kinda sleepy and don't wanna go through it all again right now.)

Last edited:
hey, i know this thread is quite old but i've been on the hunt for dress #25 for the past several days as it's the dress i wore in my old acnl file. i did a LOT of digging, and eventually i found all of the dresses! i hope anyone else playing acnl 10+ years later finds this useful :blush:

thankfully, someone on reddit compiled all qr codes into a zip file back when the blog was still live. and here is the direct link to the zip just in case. ive already downloaded it and everything works just fine- the qr codes are easily readable.

if the links ever stop working, feel free to message me for the qrs of the dress youd like.

hey, i know this thread is quite old but i've been on the hunt for dress #25 for the past several days as it's the dress i wore in my old acnl file. i did a LOT of digging, and eventually i found all of the dresses! i hope anyone else playing acnl 10+ years later finds this useful :blush:

thankfully, someone on reddit compiled all qr codes into a zip file back when the blog was still live. and here is the direct link to the zip just in case. ive already downloaded it and everything works just fine- the qr codes are easily readable.

if the links ever stop working, feel free to message me for the qrs of the dress youd like.
THANK YOU SO MUCHIE! There is so much about ACNL that needs to be archived and I am so glad you found the dresses! I love New Leaf and still play since I did in 2014ish and I am so happy that QR codes will always work!
(I'll DEFINITELY be using them next time I play my 2nd town :) )

Back