• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading [Date Trading] White Rose

HW2CMaB.png
HW2CMaB.png
HW2CMaB.png
BONK!
HW2CMaB.png
HW2CMaB.png
HW2CMaB.png

I don't mind trading my hammer for a 2021 hammer~Any message?
Would like my message to be the same as before:

Bonk Jr.

I don't mind trading my hammer for a 2021 hammer~Any message?
Would like my message to be the same as before:

Bonk Jr.
No message needed on mine. I'll send it over now. Thank you and I hope you have a great night and remainder of your weekend. :)

After some thinking I’d like to take you up on the Zen Egg for 5 Sakura and Sweet Bunny Balloon trade. I haven’t bought the egg yet so if you want me to wait to buy it for a certain date, just let me know!

After some thinking I’d like to take you up on the Zen Egg for 5 Sakura and Sweet Bunny Balloon trade. I haven’t bought the egg yet so if you want me to wait to buy it for a certain date, just let me know!
YAY!

Would it be cool if we trade tomorrow? I want to use the sakuras for one very short lineup just for posterity's sake and to get a screenshot, then they're free to go. :)

YAY!

Would it be cool if we trade tomorrow? I want to use the sakuras for one very short lineup just for posterity's sake and to get a screenshot, then they're free to go. :)
Sure thing I’m heading to bed anyways so that works better for me. See you tomorrow! :)

Actually, I really hate to take back my offer but I now have more Spring Sakura than I know what to do with…

So I think I’m going to have to pass after all. I’m sorry. Hopefully you can find someone else who is in need of the Sakura more than I am.

💀💀💀 RIP me 💀💀💀

CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
Bump
CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
CeQJC6m.png
I will take the offer that you’re posting on the title for the five Sakura, I only need eight out of the 10 nature (for a starlight egg) and the sweet bunny
Post automatically merged:

I do not need the starlight egg yet as I’m waiting on a trade for a dreamy egg first

I need to submit my egg first as well, which I should be doing tomorrow for the currency that I need

I will take the offer that you’re posting on the title for the five Sakura, I only need eight out of the 10 nature (for a starlight egg) and the sweet bunny

I do not need the starlight egg yet as I’m waiting on a trade for a dreamy egg first

I need to submit my egg first as well, which I should be doing tomorrow for the currency that I need
Awesome! Thank you!

You man Stardust, yes? Sounds good.

I need to submit my egg as well.

Guess we'll reconvene tomorrow/whenever the entries are accepted and we're both good to go?

Back