Trading [Date Trading] White Rose

b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring ring. Banana phone!
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png

@Aquilla Just an update to inform you that I can now comfortably afford our trade whenever you're ready in the future.

---

b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
Bump!
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
Hiya! I’m ready as well. Would you be able to do a 1:1 trade? I’d love to get a perfect peach :> I’d also be interested in a mango but don’t need it quite yet!

Hiya! I’m ready as well. Would you be able to do a 1:1 trade? I’d love to get a perfect peach :> I’d also be interested in a mango but don’t need it quite yet!
That works for me, we'll do the peach first and the mango whenever you need it. Want any message on your perfect peach?

That works for me, we'll do the peach first and the mango whenever you need it. Want any message on your perfect peach?
Perfect! Thank you! 🥰 yes I’d öove a message, if you can think of anything 🫶🏼 I’m a big fan of stupid puns for example.

What about your banana?

Perfect! Thank you! 🥰 yes I’d öove a message, if you can think of anything 🫶🏼 I’m a big fan of stupid puns for example.

What about your banana?
Sorry for the delay. My brain's mush this morning and I'm not coming up with anything readily. Want me to just send it as is?

As for the banana, I don't have a message in mind for that, so no need.

Sorry for the delay. My brain's mush this morning and I'm not coming up with anything readily. Want me to just send it as is?

As for the banana, I don't have a message in mind for that, so no need.
That’s alright as well 😊 sending Banana now!

Hello, would you be interested at all with trading either a persimmon or perfect orange for a mango? Thanks for your time & consideration. 🙂

hi Halloqueen! were you still trading a pink balloon for a yellow balloon? o:
Yep! Just added it to the thread. Any message you want on the pink balloon? I notice there aren't any on the others, but figured it best to ask.

No message needed on the Yellow.

Thank you! :)

Yep! Just added it to the thread. Any message you want on the pink balloon? I notice there aren't any on the others, but figured it best to ask.

No message needed on the Yellow.

Thank you! :)

oh perfect! I’ll send the yellow balloon your way now! thanks! no message needed on mine either c:

oh perfect! I’ll send the yellow balloon your way now! thanks! no message needed on mine either c:
Thank you very much. Enjoy! I hope you have a great night and week ahead. Enjoy the trip by the way. I'll likely hit up your Re-Tail shop when it's open again. :)

---

b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
Bump!
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png

b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
Bananarama Bump!
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png

b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
Now offering Bunny Ballons, Heart Balloons or the standard shaped Balloons for Bananas as well.
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png
b4P2lEe.png

Back