Date Ideas

take them to the shelter so u can see cats and dogs and maybe adopt one or a hundred

I don't have experience in dating (never been on a date), but I think something that have to do with some physical activities like hiking, bowling, swimming, pool, paint-balling, working-out together etc...

Besides physical activities, K1 is nice. You might want to have competitions together which is always great.
--Arcade would be nice as well.

Small road trip or a night time cruise. Exploring new areas together.

So yeah, that are some of my ideas I can think of right now.

BUT definitely NOT movies...

Last edited:
miniature golf or bowling are some good ideas. My boyfriend and I went bowling the other week, I kicked his butt in the first game lol, second game he beat me by one point.

We plan to play miniature golf some time in the upcoming weeks. :3

Oh and places like paintball and laser tag are good ideas. I can't do those with my man yet because he's a big boy, needs to lose some weight. >.<

Last edited:
I usually go out to the town with my boyfriend and go shopping. Then usually we go to a Chinese Buffet and/or go to the cinema after.

Exploring is fun for a date! :D Climb a small mountain or something, or go hiking as said before. Go to one of those wax museums, like if you have a Madame Tussauds nearby, since they're super fun to take photos in!! I don't know if you have ice-cream farms, but they're great (plus they have fresh ice-cream ~ can't beat that).

If all of that sucks, then karaoke and ice-skating all the way.

Last edited:
Drive around and find an elementary school that you never even seen before and just explore the playground. :)

playgrounds would be super cute ^_^

we are both pretty lazy people, id be down for physical activities bcuz im open minded/semi athletic but im not sure about her!!

playgrounds would be super cute ^_^

we are both pretty lazy people, id be down for physical activities bcuz im open minded/semi athletic but im not sure about her!!

Defs do a playground then cause climbing up the stairs to a slide is minimal work for maximum enjoyment of going down a slide. It has to be a school you've never even seen before though or else the thrill of the playground won't be very high since you would've seen it already. :(

Trust me I love playgrounds, but I've only ever explored them with friends but I'd want a guy to take me to one at night and just hang out there and talk. <3

Back