• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♥dashie's art dump♥

HeyImDashie

♡
Bells
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
♥dashie's art dump♥
hi c: the name's dashie and i've been drawing since I was seven. drawing is a big part of my life and i hope to become a character designer for anime/video games or illustrate for books. since i also enjoy writing i think i could write AND illustrate my own books :D i use spectra AD markers and i also use a small wacom intuos draw. i draw a mix of traditional and digital art, however my traditional is better because i only received a wacom for christmas. i use firealpaca as a drawing program.

on this thread i'll be posting random art/sketches i do, hopefully you like them! i just want to get my art out there, you know?

deviantart -> press meh, babeh!

art will be coming soon :3​

Last edited:
_seeu__by_cinnamonii-daqmju3.jpg

How you draw facial features could use some work but you seem to have gotten the hang of drawing clothes and hair, it looks so cute! :blush:

Back