Buying Daschund ornament

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrittyDee

Mayor Brittney of Maple
Bells
Feedback
100% (19) +
Last puppy I need (I think). I have the Labrador ornament if you would like to trade! Willing to pay TBT though if you prefer. There's just the chihuahua, labrador, dalmation, and daschund, right? XD

On a side note, I have a question! I'm looking to catalog to get the gold badge (recently got silver), how would I go about finding someone who would be willing to just let me pick up items and drop them? I really don't want to have every item, just want to catalog! I started making a list of my missing items, and after half an hour, I got a little overwhelmed.. I was just curious if there is a particular person you could catalog from for a price. Can you catalog in a dream address? I feel like it's probably a no, but it would be amazing if someone just had a town with literally every item and you just catalog XD Also need to get a weeding badge since I don't even have bronze so anyone with tons of weeds, I'm your gal!

Last edited:
I have a spare Dachshund! I would love to trade it for a Labrador, are you available now? (These lil puppers are so cute!)

Yes I'm on now! Do you want to come here or want me to come to you? I can def swap with you :D

Yes I'm on now! Do you want to come here or want me to come to you? I can def swap with you :D

My town is a bit of a mess right now but I trust you won't lift anything else from the ground so you can come over to my town! I'll add your fc and open the gates now ^_^

My town is a bit of a mess right now but I trust you won't lift anything else from the ground so you can come over to my town! I'll add your fc and open the gates now ^_^

I totally understand, mine used to be the same XD So grateful they added the secret storage room cause I'd never have guests cause I always had stuff on the ground! Okay I'll add you back and be there shortly :D

I totally understand, mine used to be the same XD So grateful they added the secret storage room cause I'd never have guests cause I always had stuff on the ground! Okay I'll add you back and be there shortly :D

Okay! I've cleared a little area in front of the train station so it's a bit less messy ^_^

Also I have Katie with me XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I've cleared a little area in front of the train station so it's a bit less messy ^_^

Thank you! You may have to close and reopen, I'm looking but your town isn't coming up ;u;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back