Dangan Ronpa - Roleplay [PRIVATE]

"W-Well, I think I... I think I..." Hiro stuttered. I love you... Just say it idiot! No I'm gunna need another drink before this happens..."I'll be back in a sec cutie, wait here!" Hiro smirks at the drunk boy. Hiro walks towards the far right hand corner of the room to get a beer.
Zoe put the tray down, trying to bust the door down, curious of what was in there. After several attempts, the door finally budged open. "W-What? Why would someone leave these things on?" Zoe noticed 5 electric irons left on a washboard, still plugged in.
Helena looked at her watch, it was nearly dead on 6.
Hiro took a swig of beer before he heard the rooms A/C unit click on, and suddenly.
A BLACK OUT STARTED IN THE ROOM, PITCH BLACK, NO ONE CAN SEE ANYTHING IN THIS DARKNESS. (While the black out is happening, you cannot post actions, only speech as no one can see each other move.)
"What the hell?!"
"Aghhhh! I can't see a thing!"

Last edited:
"It's so dark! Gunter sir where are you? Help I can't see!""

After about five minutes, the click of th A/C untit was heard again, and the light power was restored.

Helena, able to see again ran into the big hall, opening the door. "What on earth just happened?!"

~Jacob~
Jacob slowly sat up and looked around for Hiro, who he tried to walk to in the darkness and tripped.

~Blaine~
"What the hell happened there?"

"Is everyone alright?! Say your name if you're present!"
(Let's assume Gunter and Drew ran back to the hall)
"Zoe is here!" Zoe said out of breath as she rushed into the room.
"Helena is present. And Fallen Iron is here too." Helena said standing next to the man.
"Frances is here too!"

~Kimberly~
"Kimberly is here."

~Drew~
"And Drew."

~Blaine~
"Blaine is present and accounted for!"

~Jacob~
"And Jacob, don't forget meee!"

Last edited:
After Gunter was the last to announce he was present, Helena put a finger on the side of her face in thought. "Hmm. That's 10 of us. We seem to be missing a person."

~Drew~
Drew glanced around the room at the people there. "That leaves Hiro..."

~Kimberly~
"But he was just here talking to Jacob!"

Helena took charge of the situation. "Where was he seen last?" She walked over to Jacob. "What was the last thing he did before the power went out?"
Zoe started to panick. "W-what... If...it's happened again... Another m-m-mur-"
Chev look around the room at everyone. "Where could he have went?"

~Jacob~
"Uh... He started to tell me something... Then got a drink, I think?"

~Blaine~
"The lights weren't really out for all that long, surely nothing too extreme could have happened?"

Helena scanned the room for bottles of beer, when she saw a half empty bottle on the far right table in the corner of the room, she walked there, noticing that the table cover seemed slightly ajar.
Zoe bit her nails scared. "Oh god... What if..."
Helena pulled back the cover to reveal Hiro's lifeless body, face down in a pool of his own blood. Two separate knives covered in blood where found in different places near his corpse. A grey peice of duct tape with some strange green glowing paint was ripped, but still slightly attached to the underside of the table and some strange looking glasses lay by his legs. The pink blood had spread onto the carpet under the table. Hiro was most certainly DEAD.

*HIRO IS DEAD*

(Rest in Pepperoni)

(Nuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!)

~Drew~
Drew moved closer, so he could see what the others are looking at before covering his hand with his mouth. "Oh my God..." he said quietly.

~Jacob~
"Hiro... what..." Jacob stared at Hiro's body in shock.

"Omg! H-Hiro!" Frances said in shock.
"No way! How the hell did this happen?!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

(I'm going to sleep so I'll continue tomorrow maybe night~)

~Drew~
Did he even get to tell Jacob how he felt? Drew wondered as the crowd stood around Hiro's body. Should I... Tell Jacob for him?

~Kimberly~
"Who would do such a thing..."

Chev went red with rage. "Who did it? Dammit, I tried so hard to make sure something like this didn't happen at this party! Who the hell did it?!"
(Night~)

~Blaine~
"Wasn't everyone patted down before they came in to make sure they had no weapons? Where did the knives come from..?"

~Drew~
"Jacob? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Drew asked quietly, trying to gently pull him away from the others.

~Jacob~
Jacob glanced at Drew, back at Hiro's body again, and then back to Drew. "...I guess..."

(Time to crush Jacob even more! Also, night~)

"Hellllllo~ what's this, another murder? How shocking upuhuhuhu!" Monokuma popped up out of nowhere.
Helena looked for clues under the table.

~Drew~
"Did Hio tell you what he was trying to?" He asked Jacob quietly, aside from the others.

~Jacob~
"No.. He didn't have the chance..." Jacob said, then stayed quiet for a while. "...What was it..?"

~Kimberly~
Kimberly looked up at Monokuma. "For the love of God, can't you leave us alone?"

Back