Trading 300 TBT for 100 Points.

drop a vm if u definitely want them, or however many you want
VM'ing you soon, as soon as I learn to math e_o

Last edited:
blepp

lets go bump bump.

EDIT: might be able to buy 200 Points, so basically 600 TBT

Last edited:
Bumping for the quick edit, can pay for 200 points now, which is 600 TBT!

I'd like to sell you 200 points

Last edited:
Not interested anymore?

Otherwise did the trade with desu, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

buying 3 more points to get an even number, I hate having 377 points lmao, would rather have 380.

Last edited:
Looking to buy 63 points for 189 TBT, either that or I get enough for 103 points sometime soon :U

Buying up to 1,000 DA points (obviously for 3K TBT)

Hah, I forgot to bump this with my other threads, oops

Hey, sorry for the delay I was dealing with a collectable transaction.

I have 2000 DA points I can sell you.

Hey, sorry for the delay I was dealing with a collectable transaction.

I have 2000 DA points I can sell you.
Woo woo, I'd be interested in buying all 2000, but I'd need to hit up to 6k TBT first (assuming you'd go with my rates)

I'll try to get the bells as soon as I can, I'll let you know how things turn out, hell, I might just shorten down my auction to tonight if people are alright with it.

I mean, I could buy 1,000 here and now if you'd like so atleast I'm not wasting your time.

Last edited:
I'll try to get the bells as soon as I can, I'll let you know how things turn out, hell, I might just shorten down my auction to tonight if people are alright with it.

I mean, I could buy 1,000 here and now if you'd like so atleast I'm not wasting your time.

How about you buy 1200 now, that would be 3600 TBT. Then when you make up to 2400 more TBT, get in touch with me, and we'll trade for the rest of my 800 DA? Sound good?

How about you buy 1200 now, that would be 3600 TBT. Then when you make up to 2400 more TBT, get in touch with me, and we'll trade for the rest of my 800 DA? Sound good?
Yeah I can do that, I'm ready to send now if you are.

Back