• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Cyclone rapid cycling 🌺 {New: Yuka}

Darkmagician - that's not how it works sorry. If you want Freya you may reserve her for 75tbt and she's marked as yours. Once she's in boxes you may come pick her up and send the remaining 75tbt.

Rins - reserved, please send 75tbt when you're ready and I'll PM you when she's up.

Sent and thank you!

I will have all 9 of these villagers out within the next 24hours (sooner depending on how tired I get) :blush:

Payments received :blush:
Sorry Darkmagician, I'll try to have her out sooner rather than later but I can't promise anything other than it will be less than 24hrs, sorry.

I'm off to get down to cycling! Hahaha, you guys can post here or VM/PM me and I'll respond when I check back. Please do not send me any tbt over until I have asked, otherwise things get confusing. Thank you :blush:

Lucky's up! Please await PM with further instruction :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also just realised something >___< I can't guarantee people will have their villagers within 24hours because it all depends on how fast they're picked up by others >___<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lucky has gone to their new home! Back to cycling work for me :blush:

Last edited:
~~~~~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unfortunately the person who was going to take Freya was unable to take her and has been refunded in full. She's 100% original and in boxes now, needs to be picked up immediately :blush:

Last edited:
*sweats nervously* I really don't want to void her, she's my best friend in my current town! I know she's not the same as the Freya in my cycle town, but I still feel just horrible about voiding her :( will hold on for a little longer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Price lowered, only because she's my #1 favourite New Leafer and I can't see her fall into the void T____T

Last edited:
I can't bring myself to void her right now, she'll stay until morning and if there's no takers I'll void her when I wake up.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the pm. Is Tom still available? I'd like to reserve him. :)
How does 60 tbt sound?

Hi, thanks for the pm. Is Tom still available? I'd like to reserve him. :)
How does 60 tbt sound?

50tbt is fine :blush: send 25tbt whenever you're ready and I'll PM you as soon as he's up.

Sunday_Rose - reserved for you :blush:

Last edited:
Hey guys, shop is closed for the next few hours. Accidentally left my cycling DS in my boyfriends car and won't be able to get it back for the next few hours at least. My apologies! Will be back to cycling and addressing current posts ASAP :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sunday_Rose - she's still here, will unfortunately have to void her if you're offline when I get my DS back as I need to get back to cycling ASAP, but if you're still online when I have my DS back she's all yours :blush:

Last edited:
Back