• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [Cycling] Out: *tba*

LOBO will be boxed up and available for a lil while until I can get someone in boxes in another town.

DIANA has pinged to move from Utopia. Her house is a mess. Her plant has been replaced with her shirt. Her minimalist table has been replaced with Genji's shirt. Her phonograph that was on it is now on the table with her music box. No bugs/fish. Shirt and catchphrase original.

Might not be first come, first served. Please review 1st post before posting.

Yes of course. Pekoe already has a plot? Whitney is free.

Yes, pekoe moved in right where the other villager left, luckily. I'm getting all my dreamies from you in just one day man, thanks. I'll come over soon then!

Last edited:
Sorry, we're having severe weather. I think it's messing with the connection. I reopened. I hope it works...

BLUEBEAR is boxed in Takenoko. She's the one I'm cycling for. Very funny Bluebear.

Back