• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway [Cycling] Out: *tba*

TIA is boxed up. Her name is too short for me to check the LF thread. (I often give out villagers through there.) She may not be first come, first served.

The cutie teapot elephant, TIA, is still available.

Edit: Adopted out via Reddit since there was no interest here.

Last edited:
PEKOE has pinged to move from my main town Utopia.

Other residents that will be cycled out over the next few days: another Pekoe, Lobo, Dotty, Bam, unoriginal Diana.
***I won't be doing holds since I'm working on a 16 cycle in my main town. (If you deserve special privileges pm me.)

Last edited:
May I have Pekoe?

Adding you. Sorry for delay.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am interested in Pekoe too actually..

I'l pm you when other pekoe is boxed. Probably later today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually merve-chan, you can come get this Pekoe since the other user went offline right after posting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol. Pekoe is still up for grabs I guess.

Back