• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway [Cycling] Out: *tba*

About Felicity... think I could take her off your hands? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh that's weird lol it looks like my post somehow disappeared or something. :p

My previous post mentioned that I was really interested in taking home Felicity whenever you are available?
Also I read the rules :)

PASHMINA has pinged to move from my town Utopia. Your void MUST be clear. Sry, I'm just finishing up a 16 cycle and I don't want any randoms.

I would really like Genji if you don't mind, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm so confused by these posts. I don't have Beau, Olivia or Francine...

I have BOB in boxes for a short time if anyone is interested.

I'm taking a break from trying to cycle someone out. She won't leeeeave.

Edit: Moving on.

Last edited:
WOLFGANG is boxed up for a short time only. Any takers?

Please someone take him. I <3 him and couldn't possibly void him...

Just here lurking for Kiki. I'd be so happy to have her!

I'll put you down for lurking. I burned through so many villagers today trying to get Cherry out that Kiki #2 showed up a few hours after the first one. Glad this one can get a home! =)

Back