Giveaway [Cycling] Out: *tba*

I've been using my cycle to hold my villagers so I can recreate my main town. I'll start slowing listing some of the cycle villagers again now that I'm down to just three keepers in town.

BUNNIE would like a new home.

Edit: double post

Last edited:
Is Bunnie still available. If so I'll take her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you. Its been years since I have played. Thanks!

Ummm, I accidentally boxed up Marina when trying to get my precious Bluebear out of my daughter's old town. Luckily she's not one of the keeper villagers or I'd be in trouble! ;)

Anyhow, anyone want her? She's a mess. She even has a fish! Eeps!

Edit: Double post.

Last edited:
Bump for Marina.

Her house as of a couple days ago... (it should be the same)
HNI_0088_zpsdbymvxrp.jpg

Nobody is interested in Marina?! But she's T1! :(

I'm sure someday someone will have it in their heart to accept this less than perfect T1 into their town. Though if it takes too long I'll probably just transfer her to my cycle so I can continue to work on Bluebear. Priorities. ;)

UNoriginal Stitches is boxed up in my town Utopia. I think I was switching out his furniture because he is missing stuff and has some replaced stuff. He won't be available for long though.

Okay great! I also just realized I may have Queenie in my void...I hope that's okay. I don't have a spare town to clear the void at the moment!

Okay great! I also just realized I may have Queenie in my void...I hope that's okay. I don't have a spare town to clear the void at the moment!

No worries! Thanks for giving Stitches a home! Sorry he is such a mess.

Back