• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ♥~ Cycling before Reset! ~♥ [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooksie

call me Pam ~♥
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (62) +
ATTENTION: Unless I get Tier 1 and 2 villagers, Static is the last villager I will be cycling out. Once he is out I will be closing this thread. If you would like one of the auto-void villagers, please make an offer.

I'll be resetting my town soon and I would like to sell all my villagers. Here's the list:

For Adoption

♥ Whitney - 100% Original! - 8mil
♥ Static - Free with dreamie proof
♥ Mac (Auto-Void)
♥ T Bone - (Auto-void)
♥ Hans - (Auto-void)
♥ Flo - (Auto-void)
♥ Poppy - (Auto-void)
♥ Victoria - (Auto-void)

Adopted

♥ Peanut - Sold on Reddit
♥ Rosie - Sold to ItzRay
♥ Julian - Sold to emmatheweirdo
♥ Mira - Sold on Reddit
♥ Joey - Being held by Freddy
♥ Marina - Adopted by my boyfriend
♥ Bluebear - Adopted by Atalie

Voided

♥ Mac - Auto-voided
♥ Paula - Auto-voided
♥ Drago - Voided

Moving: Static the Cranky Squirrel!

Moved in: Whitney - 8mil

Please leave a Wi-Fi Rating after an adoption! Thanks! c:

Last edited:
JOEY IS MOVING!

I would really appreciate if someone could hold him for me, otherwise he is free to a good home.

I entered a marina giveaway and if I don't end up winning (high chance that I won't) then I'll hold Joey for you!

Last edited:
Last call for Mira. She's almost 100% original, only missing the Astro Dresser from her house.

Sold on Reddit!

Last edited:
Aww! Two mins too late for Rosie :3

Last edited:
I'll buy Julian from you if I'm still on when he moves into boxes. How original is he?

Oh yeah, How original is Rosie too?

She's not original. She was one of my initial villagers. Her catchphrase is still the same and I was on the process of "restoring" her house to lovely/polka dot furniture, but it's not quite there yet.

She's not original. She was one of my initial villagers. Her catchphrase is still the same and I was on the process of "restoring" her house to lovely/polka dot furniture, but it's not quite there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back