Status
Not open for further replies.

move_oolong

aka tea
Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
sunspot cycling

so i've decided to restart my island because i was so focused on native fruit that i didn't pick a layout that i liked. so i'm going to auction ALL of my remaining villagers for NMT so i can island hop on my new island when i have that available to me. ♥ if an islander is NOT LURKED they will be voided ASAP (unless one is already stated as a giveaway - if so, PM me saying that you want them when i have them in boxes). that being said, this cycling thread will either be closed/revamped after i'm done auctioning off the villagers i want to auction off. all those who have already posted to lurk will be notified if the villager their lurking has moved in and will be asked how much they're willing to give for them. then i will try to cycle those out ^^ if they don't pop up, then i am very sorry!

☀ the rules

all auctions will be done in the EST time zone and will last for an average of 1-2 hours (i will specify how long the auctions will last for)
i'm unsure of the popularity/demand for some islanders, but will have a starting bid associated to each depending on what i assume their demand to be.
no offers will be taken in PMs as it is unfair to those who can't view what the current bid is; but if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
feel free to lurk! i will try to notify you by PM when a villager is to be auctioned, but do not rely on this please.
i will have spurts of heavily cycling (w/ usage of time travel) followed by some periods of brief inactivity; i am a college student and that is first priority!
that being said, i do time travel frequently so be mindful not to bring turnips with you if you win an auction/giveaway.
i do not own and therefore do not use any amiibo to move in/force animals out of my island.
i am looking for NMT bids so i can island hop to find new islanders, or perhaps bid on a few of my dreamies myself if i do not have them.
some islanders may be repeats; i adopted mira, gave her away to a friend, and she turned up again (as an example).
after an auction is won, the winner has a maximum an hour to come pick up the islander. if that falls through, the islander goes to the next highest bidder.
if the auction results in trading villagers, then i'm more lenient on the time frame because i know it's sometimes hard to kick villagers out.
all islanders will be auctioned off/given away in a separate thread!
if you win an auction/giveaway would like to use my able sisters or nook's cranny, please let me know in the PM!
bear in mind that i might end up cycling a villager we trade if it turns out they're not for me! if you are not okay with this, do not offer to trade them please.
finally, if you are acting suspicious on my island i reserve the right to terminate the connection and give the islander to the next highest bidder.
the residents
PASHMINA the sisterly goat: [SB: 10NMT] - AUCTION NOT STARTED
MwfXVyx.png
FREYA the snooty wolf: [SB: 15NMT] - AUCTION NOT STARTED
IE18fKy.png
MARINA the normal octopus: [SB: 10 NMT] - AUCTION HAS STARTED!
B9ig5OG.png
AUDIE the peppy wolf: [SB: ???NMT] - AUCTION NOT STARTED
SHEP the peppy wolf: [SB: 1NMT] - AUCTION NOT STARTED
LEOPOLD the jock lion: [SB: 1NMT] - AUCTION NOT STARTED
MADDIE the peppy wolf: RESERVED FOR A FRIEND
■ auctioning ■ unsure ■ keeping ■ reserved for a friend

adopted & voided
GWEN adopted by:
PIETRO adopted by: user, for 10 NMT
PASHMINA adopted by:
ZUCKER adopted by: user, for 10 NMT
FREYA adopted by:

my "dreamies"

BEAU the lazy deer
DOM the jock sheep
BRUCE the cranky deer
CHIEF the cranky wolf
O'HARE the smug rabbit [i thought i'd like him but now i know i don't TT_TT geez]
JACQUES the smug bird
JULIAN the smug horse
MARSHAL the smug squirrel
MERENGUE the normal rhino
TIA the normal elephant
JUDY the snooty cub
TASHA the snooty squirrel
RENEIGH the sisterly horse [possibly getting from a friend]
■ most wanted

lurkers
PIETRO being lurked by: stormyxcloud,Twinsouls1145
PASHMINA being lurked by:
ZUCKER being lurked by:
ALLI being lurked by: stormyxcloud
APOLLO being lurked by: DariaKND
BEAU being lurked by: rum
BOB being lurked by: DariaKND
HOPKINS being lurked by: stormyxcloud
LOPEZ being lurked by: moonrose
ROALD being lurked by: acidgreenfilling
PUNCHY being lurked by: DariaKND, rum
RAYMOND being lurked by: DariaKND,Arithmophobia17, moonrose
ROALD being lurked by: poppysea

Last edited:
could i please lurk for raymond? thank you ^^
Lurking! Let me know when you are auctioning Pietro!
Also can I lurk for Hopkins and Alli? :)
added you both ♥

mira has been adopted!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back