• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cycleton's Amiibo Card Cycle! Whitney is leaving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW!
Jambette!

BOXES!
Sly!

[SUP]"(3)Once a lurked villager is in boxes, i'll PM you. And you must respond before 24 hours has passed, if you don't then the lurked villager will be voided or sent to the other user who lurked for that villager."[/SUP]

PMing the lurked user.

Voided Sly

Last edited:
NEW!
Merengue!

BOXES!
Elvis

Voiding in 24 mins.

Voided Elvis

Last edited:
NEW!
N/A

BOXES!
Jambette

Voiding in 30 mins.

Jambette has been adopted!

Last edited:
NEW!
Doc

BOXES!
Ribbot

Voiding in 2 hours.

Also, Ribbot (and Bianca) will be the last villagers i'll be giving away. The reason is because i'm near my dreamies in Pineside and cycling with 8 dreamies is just too much cause they'll be the one to ask to move frequently. But, after that. I'll be using my 4th copy to cycle just for you guys. So stay tuned when I get all of Pineside's dreamies, and I hope you understand this.

Ribbot has been adopted.

Last edited:
!!!! Would I be able to adopt Ribbot? He's my favorite jock dream villager!

Alright, after Bianca i'll be on to my dreamies. I'll still cycle with my 4th town, though.

Last edited:
NEW!
N/A

BOXES!
Bianca

Voiding in 1 hour, and i'll be looking for my dreamies.

Bianca was voided. Oh well. On to looking for my dreamies.

Last edited:
BUMP!

Cycling thread revived! Please read the announcement on page 1, first post.

Anyway:

NEW!
N/A

BOXES!
Ozzie

Voiding in 20 mins!

Voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

NEW!
Rooney

BOXES!
Ankha