Selling Custom pokemon evil team costumes

Ragnorokgirl89

Part-time villain
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
0% (0) +
The evil teams are an essential part of the pokemon games, and because of that their designs are just as important! Sometimes, you may want a costume based off of them, but can't make one yourself. Luckily, I can do it, and for a cheap price! (Only 550 per piece of the costume!) If it doesn't live up to expectations, you don't pay a single bell!

Note: The last post I made got lost, and I don't know how to bump it, so I had to make this one. I closed it to prevent spam, if it is possible, tell me how to delete the other one. I will include pictures with this post to show what they may look like. I will make them different if needed, for example, if you are a girl, a team magma outfit would include a dress. Please reply if you are interested. I can only reply between 11:00AM - 10:40PM
HNI_0092_JPG.JPG
HNI_0093_JPG.JPG

Last edited:
It's starting to annoy me that no-one will reply to this, you look like you put a lot of effort into it and you're getting nothing back. Personally it's not for me, I just hope everyone else isn't ignoring this.

And I hope I didn't get your hopes up by replying.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it, I get my hopes up over everything, I'm used to it lol. At least I don't have to keep anyone waiting while I am waiting for my freaking authorization code email from Nintendo, clicked the wrong button on my 2DS and now I have to wait an eternity. Thank you for the kind reply!

It looks like you put A LOT of effort in those clothing. They look very nice. Good luck selling them! ^^

Back