• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Custom design clothing. Any way to give to villager?

raqball

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
7670-3925-6988
I found a cool shirt that I wanted to give to Lucky. Downloaded the custom design in the sisters shop and while I can wear or display the shirt, there is no option to give it to anyone. For that matter, even if I display the shirt and then pick it up it does not even show as being in my inventory.

Any way to mail it or give a custom design to a villager?

I know you can put the custom designs up for display in Able Sisters and sometimes the villagers will choose to wear them. But I don't know if there's a way to give it to them other than that.

i'm pretty sure you just have to display the custom design at able's and pray to the rng gods that lucky decides to wear it. it's really random

From my knowledge, I second praying to the RNG gods. Perhaps even offer a sacrifice or two.

Thanks for the responses.. Bummer! I had hoped to be able to gift them...

I filled up all the custom design spaces in my Able sisters and the next day half my villagers were wearing one of the designs. Now they all wear them, alternating between the custom design, clothes i gave them, and their default clothes

They will definitely wear whatever you hang up on the wall in the Able shop.

I've seen two villagers wear my dumb penguin hat and I immediately was like "what have I done.."

Ah well I tried and can't.. The one I found and downloaded is under Pro Designs and it wont let me add it in store. Oh well.... Figured maybe I could edit it and display but I can't even do that...

Thanks for the help all! :)

Unfortunately designs you download aren't able to be added to the Able Sisters shop, which is a bit of a bummer.

Unfortunately designs you download aren't able to be added to the Able Sisters shop, which is a bit of a bummer.
Thanks, I won't bother with it anymore then as my creativity and ability to make anything that does not look like a toddler drew it is zero... LOL

Back