Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
My hair is kinda dry and brittle rn im never gonna use a blowdryer ever again!!!

Gotta do an oil mask and inversion method

Just a blowdryer would not make it that bad. You probably need to switch to a stronger conditioner and more forgiving shampoo.

@OP I would strongly suggest using coconut oil! Its a wonderful thing I wish I had discovered sooner! Just put it in your hair at night like conditioner and wash it out in the morning. Coconut oil also has many health benefits by taking a spoonful every day.

Do you use a hair brush or a comb? Brushes can severely damage your hair. You should never use a brush, especially when your hair is wet. Its much more recommended to use a comb. If you have thick hair, a comb with wide teeth should also work.

There are also vitamins you can take for your hair, skin, nails, etc. that do more than you would think. I take the ItWorks! Hair/Skin/Nails vitamins and have noticed a wonderful difference, including my hair being stronger (I dye my hair fairly frequently, but I never bleach it), my skin getting lighter around my intimate areas/arm pits/etc, and my nails are finally strong enough after 2 years to wear acrylics again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

To go on topic, I feel my hair is in fairly good shape. I could stand to get it trimmed simply because its getting too long for my liking. Really the only damaging thing I do to my hair is dye it. I don't straighten my hair, I don't have the need to curl it since I have naturally curly hair, and I have found drying my hair by messing it up through a towel works just fine.

@OP I would strongly suggest using coconut oil! Its a wonderful thing I wish I had discovered sooner! Just put it in your hair at night like conditioner and wash it out in the morning. Coconut oil also has many health benefits by taking a spoonful every day.

Do you use a hair brush or a comb? Brushes can severely damage your hair. You should never use a brush, especially when your hair is wet. Its much more recommended to use a comb. If you have thick hair, a comb with wide teeth should also work.

There are also vitamins you can take for your hair, skin, nails, etc. that do more than you would think. I take the ItWorks! Hair/Skin/Nails vitamins and have noticed a wonderful difference, including my hair being stronger (I dye my hair fairly frequently, but I never bleach it), my skin getting lighter around my intimate areas/arm pits/etc, and my nails are finally strong enough after 2 years to wear acrylics again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

To go on topic, I feel my hair is in fairly good shape. I could stand to get it trimmed simply because its getting too long for my liking. Really the only damaging thing I do to my hair is dye it. I don't straighten my hair, I don't have the need to curl it since I have naturally curly hair, and I have found drying my hair by messing it up through a towel works just fine.

Thanks soo much for the advice! I recently dyed (not bleach) my hair and started to use blowdryers like daily for a week, which made my hair dry out! I didn't know about the brush thing, but I did assume it was a bit more damaging. I do use them frequently, like once a day. Now I'm never going to use brushes ever again, and I have a good wide toothed comb. I too have really thick hair and it tangles A LOT.

I also currently have coconut oil in my hair right now! haha, I haven't used it in like months. I'm gonna wash it out tomorrow morning. After this week when I'm done conditioning with coconut oil, Imma start rinsing my hair with apple cider vinegar, and just stop using shampoo lol. I did it before and found my hair super healthy. The first month it was kinda oily, but the 2nd month it started getting much less oily and shinyy and just full of life. <333

Just dyed it 2 days ago so it's still really nice, although dying it kind of highlighted my dead ends, need another trim so it can keep growing FOREVER! It's still super soft and stuff, I love my hair right after I dye it.

Just dyed it 2 days ago so it's still really nice, although dying it kind of highlighted my dead ends, need another trim so it can keep growing FOREVER! It's still super soft and stuff, I love my hair right after I dye it.

I just dyed mine like 2 weeks ago and I wish I didn't...now my hair feels weird n rough xD. I think it was from blowdrying it and putting hydrogen peroxide in it too oops. Really wasn't worth it either, it only lightened it by like 2 shades bc I have black hair and it's hard as heck to lighten it. But then I'm like yolo whatever.

I'm also gonna need to chop all of that off if I wanna put any other chemicals in it...(I was thinking of getting it rebonded), but I can't bc that's gonna kill my hair with the dye

Tbh i should just stop thinking about it ugh

Last edited:
I just dyed mine like 2 weeks ago and I wish I didn't...now my hair feels weird n rough xD. I think it was from blowdrying it and putting hydrogen peroxide in it too oops. Really wasn't worth it either, it only lightened it by like 2 shades bc I have black hair and it's hard as heck to lighten it. But then I'm like yolo whatever.

I'm also gonna need to chop all of that off if I wanna put any other chemicals in it...(I was thinking of getting it rebonded), but I can't bc that's gonna kill my hair with the dye

Tbh i should just stop thinking about it ugh

Yeah mine was just a box dye without bleach, I don't want to bleach my hair again without going to a professional that uses that bleach magic stuff that doesn't do much damage, my hair doesn't like to lighten AT ALL and when I've gotten it bleached in the past it literally turns into STRAW because how many times they have to process it to get any lift.... Since I just go the last of the straw chopping off I am not about to go do that again. I love do the boxes though the conditioners are usually so freaking good and I soak them in for a good long while and rinse with cold water and my hair stays angel soft for like a week. And luckily my hair is so long and thick it takes like 3 boxes of the dye and that means three tubes of the conditioner! Yay!

Please, just do us all a favour, and get a blog or Twitter for your weird internet trolling phase.

Yeah mine was just a box dye without bleach, I don't want to bleach my hair again without going to a professional that uses that bleach magic stuff that doesn't do much damage, my hair doesn't like to lighten AT ALL and when I've gotten it bleached in the past it literally turns into STRAW because how many times they have to process it to get any lift.... Since I just go the last of the straw chopping off I am not about to go do that again. I love do the boxes though the conditioners are usually so freaking good and I soak them in for a good long while and rinse with cold water and my hair stays angel soft for like a week. And luckily my hair is so long and thick it takes like 3 boxes of the dye and that means three tubes of the conditioner! Yay!

Omg, I know exactly what you're talking about, it's more like a straw feeling, its so weird and EW UGH. Welp, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Hehe xD xoxo

2c24d0f8db064a88abe8bab8417d168a.png
my hair color looks exactly like this now smhhh

Last edited:
well i finally decided it was time to shower, so my hair looks pretty good, i guess (it's all poofy tho, and i hate it lmao)

Ever since I stopped straightening my hair at the back it's been in much better condition. I used to get some split ends because I over-straightened it but now that I'm older and wiser I've realised that not only is it healthier to straighten it less, it looks better too.

Although right now I'm a little peeved at my fringe/bangs because my hair dresser didn't cut them as much as I had asked, so they're really long and it just doesn't sit the way I want it to anymore. It really pisses me off loool.

My hair is in quite a state. I've only dyed it once, like 7 years ago, so that has long grown out. But it's at a point where it's getting too long to take care of. The split ends are atrocious, so I really just need to get it chopped off. My last hair cut was in August, when I quit working at out local pool, and I got a mailbu treatment that day as well. (Chlorine does awful work on your hair!!!) So it was feeling a lot better after that. But to get it back to good condition I do think I'm going to just chop it off into a bob, I've been telling myself to do it for nearly half a year. But now I've gotten my grad pictures with long hair, so I feel like it needs to stick around until grad in April. Ugh. I want it gone, but at the same time I'm so attached to it!

My hair is a hot mess right now. I haven't cut it in forever, I'm trying to grow out my bangs and the color is way grown out. People started asking if I have ombre hair, and I'm like nope...just lazy!!

I just wear it in a top knot all of the time because it's easier that way~ ;A; I do wear it down sometimes, but very rarely.

Last edited:
I cut like 5 inches off my hair last week
It's a little bit below my shoulders now

Straightening my hair today with the new straightener I got for Christmas. Ready to completely murder my hair lol.

messy af. can never keep it neat

mine is a disaster. i desperately need a trim & to get it colored, my ends are so dry even though i take meticulously good care of my hair, and i just hate how it looks overall. i'm planning on saving up some money so i can get it done in early february :')

I really love my hair right now. I cut it really short this year and I want it even shorter ;-; But it's nice and dark so it's a lot healthier than it has been when I went blonde and red before (my hair has been every length and color ever). I wish you all could touch it it's so soft lmao.

Back