• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Cupcake's Art! / CLOSED

Kawaii Cupcakes

Senior Member // i hate my username
Bells
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Feedback
100% (20) +
NOTICE:
This shop is officially CLOSED until I return on August 1st, so please look forward to more styles being added then!

Hello!​

Hello everyone! You may remember me, you may not... but regardless I am back, and my art skills have improved tremendously! (at least I think so orz)
~
This shop will be pretty simple, and I'm not one for creating extremely fancy and extravagant layouts, so lets just cut to the chase, shall we?

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

The Art:​

I will be offering 2 styles for the time being, until I am comfortable with expanding options, after all, I will be going out of the country a little over a week from now for a month, so I will probably add more styles when I get back in August

Style one:
200 tbt / $1 --- x x

Style two: [RLC EXCLUSIVE]
$3.50 --- x x x

The Rules:

RLC takes priority over TBT
I can decline an order if it doesn't appeal to me or if you are being rude
I WILL NOT DRAW gore, nsfw, nudity, furries, animals, or complex poses (cat ears or tails are okay though)
If you have a couple drawing you really want me to do, then please pm me about it before posting
Please pay ahead of time, if for some reason, I could not finish your piece, I will refund it

Slots:
RLC:

TBT:

Form:

HTML:
[SIZE=5][FONT=Century Gothic]look at me![/FONT][/SIZE]
[B]Style:[/B]
[B]References:[/B]
[B]Payment:[/B]
[B]Additional Notes:[/B]

Completed:
Eh2D9GS.png
ln3ACZT.png
qaiJlXE.png
F0mkfCh.png

Thank you!

Last edited:
I don't have tbt to offer, but I wanted to say I really love your art style. ;; Maybe when I gather enough bells in the future I'll buy, but your art is really good.

Aaaaaa, would you like to consider one of the derps in my siggy? It's fine if ya can't, the sketches can be difficult to make out c:

I don't have tbt to offer, but I wanted to say I really love your art style. ;; Maybe when I gather enough bells in the future I'll buy, but your art is really good.
Thank you so much! ^^

Aaaaaa, would you like to consider one of the derps in my siggy? It's fine if ya can't, the sketches can be difficult to make out c:
ahh maybe! fill out a form?

Back