Floors
Sidewalk
Tatami

Tops
Moldy shirt
Strawberry tank

I have all of these :] I'm not available to trade atm though

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, any of these items that are order able you could get for free from a giveaway on a different site c: you can PM me about it if you want

Thank you! :) I only want to have them in catalogue, I don't intend to keep them. Not interested.
I am also in no rush. We can trade at any moment you are free (and we both online, of course). :)

I've got the Kart, Arwing, Yoshi Egg and Pipe if you would like! Let me know what you think is appropriate pricing wise if you're interested. IGB or TBT is fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just saw you don't intend on keeping them, in that case you don't need to pay! I'll just take them home with me, right?

I've got the Kart, Arwing, Yoshi Egg and Pipe if you would like! Let me know what you think is appropriate pricing wise if you're interested. IGB or TBT is fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just saw you don't intend on keeping them, in that case you don't need to pay! I'll just take them home with me, right?

Ok, thanks! :) Adding you now, just tell me when your station is open and I'll go!

Hey, I got the coin, mushroom mural, chessboard rug and big bro mustache and can order the lil bros hat and beatnik shirt for you. I can let you catalogue it tomorrow if you are free?

Hey, I got the coin, mushroom mural, chessboard rug and big bro mustache and can order the lil bros hat and beatnik shirt for you. I can let you catalogue it tomorrow if you are free?

Sure, thanks a lot! :) I likely will be online tomorrow around this same time, if it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back