Buying Cucumber horse and eggplant cow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I've got a lot of the items on your list.

I have the bad bro's stache, 1-up mushroom, block, fire flower, master sword, triforce, triple bananas, virtual boy, lunar horizon wall, shoji screen wall, skyscraper wall, block floor, lunar surface floor, Varia suit, Fi mask, hero cap, Midna mask, Samus mask, and Toad hat.

It's going to take me a while to get all of these things together though, so please message me or reply if you do intend to go through with this. Then I can start putting things out in front of my train station. Good luck on your catalog, though!

Alright, I've got a lot of the items on your list.

I have the bad bro's stache, 1-up mushroom, block, fire flower, master sword, triforce, triple bananas, virtual boy, lunar horizon wall, shoji screen wall, skyscraper wall, block floor, lunar surface floor, Varia suit, Fi mask, hero cap, Midna mask, Samus mask, and Toad hat.

It's going to take me a while to get all of these things together though, so please message me or reply if you do intend to go through with this. Then I can start putting things out in front of my train station. Good luck on your catalog, though!

Yay, that's certainly quite a lot! :D Yes, please. I'll be online for a few hours yet, so just tell when your station is open and I'll go immediately!

hi! I have some Gracie clothes you can have. can I drop them off?

blue argyle shirt
red argyle shirt
pink argyle skirt
tiger pants

hi! I have some Gracie clothes you can have. can I drop them off?

blue argyle shirt
red argyle shirt
pink argyle skirt
tiger pants

Sure! But after I catalogue, you can take them back with you. I wouldn't know what to do with them...
I'll open my station now.

Furniture
ABD

Walls
Autumn wall

Floors
Sidewalk
Tatami

Tops
Moldy shirt
Strawberry tank

I have all of these :] I'm not available to trade atm though

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, any of these items that are order able you could get for free from a giveaway on a different site c: you can PM me about it if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back