Crossgate (Roleplay)

"Wendy why did you not say you have friend."
"Because I do not have a friend and she is just some girl that was there when I got shot and robbed the bank."

****, she told him... I put on a hurt expression, and say, as innocently as possible to try to cover up, "I was just there, getting money out, like you were... I thought you were my friend, why would you accuse me of robbing the bank?"

"Wendy why would lie about that what would your father say about this."
"He would stand up for me and you know what I am going to bed."

"Wendy, don't... Oh, she left... Um, did I do something bad..? Maybe I should just go..." I ask quietly, sweetly. Oh my God, this guy is so easy to fool! He believes a girl he just met over his own family!

Last edited:
"I understand her shyness to people, I didn't have friends until quite recently either," I say, being more truthful than I have been all night. "I would spend all my time reading, rather than talking to people. Maybe I should go and talk to her, and try to cheer her up?" I continue, hoping to get the chance to talk to Wendy in private.

"There is no point trying she just comes home from school or work and stays in her room doing god knows what."

Last edited:
(Hi Leah ;) Jessica is actually posting for once xD)
"I'll go then, I don't want to intrude longer than is necessary," I say, walking towards the front door. I pause halfway, and say, "Perhaps I'll call back another time, when Wendy is a little more cheereful." I walk the rest of the way out. When I'm ouitside, I go along a bit out of viewing range from the door, and look at the house. If I can work out which window is hers, maybe I could talk to her from out here?

Last edited:
(Bye!)
I scan the windows, and notice one with a light on. Wendy is sitting, looking out of it. Well, that was easy...
I get as close as I can to the window without having to get past the gate, and look around for a stone or something I can throw to get her attention. I pick one up and hurl it towards the window.

Last edited:
Well that didn't work... I think, trying to come up with another idea. If I could climb up one of the trees on the property, I could get close enough to knock on the window. No, I doubt I can climb a tree... I end up picking up more stones, and throwing them towards the shut window. She'll get annoyed and answer eventually, right?

When the stones keep hiting of my window I just play my music so I do not hear them hiting of the window.

Last edited:
Dammit, this girl is a nightmare... I sigh. I walk around the side of the house, so no one can see me, and climb up over the fence surrounding the house. Let's give the tree climbing idea a go...

Last edited:
I find the tree closest to Wendy's window, and attempt to climb up it. It takes a few tries to get a proper foothold, but once I do, I climb up, and inch along one of the branches, trying to get close to the window. I knock on it gently at first, then get a little louder.

Back