• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Croconaw’s Swamp [Art Dump]

86C19B69-4F74-4D79-91E4-F4545751B381.png

This is the pitbull that I used for my entry to the Celebrating Diversity 2022 Event. I enjoyed coming up with this design. It actually wasn’t my first thought, but it was one that I went with in the end.

Today, the Tampa Bay Lightning face elimination in a Game 5 against the Colorado Avalanche. I’ve decided to show my support for the Lightning in this game.

The Tampa Bay Lightning must win three straight games to hoist the Cup. As we’ve learned in the past, anything is possible in the NHL. This can be done against the powerhouse that is Colorado.

ϟ I am forever a King, but today, I am the Thunder. ϟ

1F5A8621-B9D3-49B5-9977-8D3243901A91.png

5AFD9DDE-1C9D-4F2F-A7EA-93A156DF7D57.png

This is my drawing of Whiscash and Blobfish. There’s a bit of a story to this. My favorite person wanted me to draw Blobfish, and immediately after seeing the picture she sent, I thought of Whiscash. I had to incorporate both of them in the drawing. This was part of an art trade, and our second one. It just has flat coloring and no complex shading. Still, I had fun with this one.

Here I am, coming out of the woodwork after not posting in here for months. It’s a crime it’s taken me so long to do something like this, but you just knew I had to.

13CE0921-9FC3-4D99-BC5D-EED923E87767.png

I have a little Croconaw which was gifted to me in real life by my favorite person, and I’ve been sleeping with it since. A bit of backstory… She gave me her name tag for work previously that I could hold and think of her when I’m stressed. Cheesy, I know, but that’s all she had at the moment. I was about to leave for a vacation and I think she wanted to give me something so a part of her would be with me, haha. A few months later, she gave me this plushie and I can hold this now and think of her when I’m stressed.
I still have her name tag. I’ll keep both of my stress balls, lol.

I used this YCH template. I found it on Google last month and I didn’t document who made it.
10622CC3-51D1-4A6E-A5E6-49B0031F3297.jpeg

Last edited:
[Incoming sad art…]

CC2A04E4-2F57-4629-9F6B-DDFE7E048C13.png

If you know, you know…

I was leaving for vacation which I was contemplating for a while because I’d miss you too much. Some people said they’d miss me and they’d see me when I return, but you didn’t. You took it a step further. You told me to be safe. You told me to be careful and to let you know when I arrived, so you would know I was okay. You genuinely cared about my well-being.

You placed that little piece of plastic in my hand and said “hold this when you’re sad and think of me.” You told me you don’t know how much it’s gonna help, as if you were questioning your decision to give it to me. You told me how you’ll always be there for me, if not physically… and I knew you meant it.

I always keep it on me. As I start to feel stressed, I move it to my pocket so I can hold it in secret. Your little piece of plastic does help.

I spent this morning drawing this. I’ve been hooked on the Total Drama reboot and since the second season, I can’t get enough of these two. I stuck as close to the Total Drama art style as possible, partially because it's easy to draw, LOL.

Untitled288_20231226003853.png

I just had to draw this situation because I headcannon MK (Mary Kate) being a sweetheart on the inside despite her claiming to be cold-hearted. MK’s character is starting to grow on me. I didn’t like her at first because my deadname (rip) but I caved. 😂

These two sure are giving me practice.

Untitled289_20231229145645.jpeg

CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS FOR TOTAL DRAMA REBOOT SEASON TWO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hear me out. This picture takes place after the game. During episode 9, Julia and MK made a pact not to badmouth each other since it was known one of them was going home. Well, MK made up all sorts of lies about Julia prior to the elimination ceremony. On the other hand, Julia told everyone that each of them made a promise not to badmouth each other. After Julia receives the final marshmallow, she lets out a sigh of relief, although feeling somewhat betrayed that MK would go against their deal. MK feels bad about the whole situation, so she attempts to apologize.

Yes, she did get her cool car that she stole from Chef.

If you recognize this movie scene, you have good taste!

Untitled295_20240117055843.png

Last edited:
Very nice! You did great with your character designs and their anatomy. That can be a tricky thing to tackle. Nice work!

Back