• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

creepy girl and old man...

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
I was exploring the old chateau... grabbing a gastly and items and saw this weird walk out of the end room from the second to end room... then there was an old guy in the dining room... any ideas if these people do anything?

I'm trying to see them. What time was it? I've read they do nothing other than creep small children out. :rolleyes:

JJH0369

They have to do something!!!

this was day time... and the girl is seen by entering the second room from the right, then the old man in the dining room... I think I will check through the house now that it is night...

I will solve this!

I heard they only appear at night. I saw them last night around ten. But they didn't do anything....

By teh way, do you have the national dex?

JJH0369

I don't have the national dex but I know when you do you get a rare electric ghost guy in , won't say how if you want to find it on your own, but it is at level 15 so careful!

But I only saw the man once and saw the girl everytime I reenter the house... I don't knowwht allowed me to see the man.... I swear there is something else in there although no where says there is.... but I don't think I can get it now, so moving on...

Sporge27 said:
But I only saw the man once and saw the girl everytime I reenter the house... I don't knowwht allowed me to see the man.... I swear there is something else in there although no where says there is.... but I don't think I can get it now, so moving on...
Really? I always see the man but I've only seen teh girl once. And talking to the statue helps I think....

JJH0369

JJH0369 said:
Sporge27 said:
Really? I always see the man but I've only seen teh girl once. And talking to the statue helps I think....

JJH0369
I went in at night but didnt see anything, the statue said something about glowing..

Did anybody notice the evil painting? In the back? Second room to the- THUD

the purple one with red eyes that disappear? supposedly when you have the national dex and have a GBA pokemon game inserted that is where you can get a wild Gengar...

Back