• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Create a villager contest! - Winners Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014-09-21 12.02.40.jpg

Name: Niko
Personality: Normal/Uchi
Species: Wolf
Birthday: July 12th
Shirt: Bronze Hoodie
Accessories: Gold Hairband
Saying: "i'm sorry!"
Dislikes: Loud mouths and being pushed around

also based on Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY (cause she be amazing)

Last edited:
I'd enter but lord knows my drawing skills are terrible and the one I did in Paint is just the worst..
If I can draw a half decent one I'll enter.
Also Bump.

There are so many cute villagers * q * I wouldn't even be able to either.

I had an idea for a villager but since I'm a terrible artist I'll just post it here in case someone else wants to design / submit it.

An Anubis dog / wolf villager to go along with Ankha better than lucky does.

i'd like to enter, i really like the challenge you gave me, so i did my best :)

96z0bl.png

Karolyna
personality": Normal
species: Bat
B-day: 25 april
Star sign: Aries
Initial phrase: iieek
Initial clothes: Blue tie-dye tank

edit: all the villagers here are soo cute!
AC makers should take a look here for there next AC game!

Last edited:
I have some entries for this. I tried to stay true to the ACNL art style.

20140919_121346_resized_1.jpg
Name: Sara
Based on: Triceratops
Personality: Normal
Shirt: Canary shirt
Catchphrase: Try it.

I would love for there to be dinosaur villagers and she would be my favorite.

20140919_121400_resized_1.jpg
Name: Jack
Based on: Jackalope
Personality: Jock
Shirt: Straw shirt
Catchphrase: Hop to it.

I think a jackalope would be a cool addition to the rabbit villagers. They added deers so it won't be hard.

20140919_121409_resized_1.jpg
Name: Gryff
Based on: Griffin
Personality: Smug
Shirt: Gold armor shirt
Catchphrase: Divine.

I really like the mystic villagers Drago, Phoebe, Julian, ect. A griffin would be cool cause it it would have an eagles top half and a lions bottom half.

Hehe sorry if I'm not that good...I just turned fourteen XD

ACNLOCvillager.jpg

(Woo, that took a good few hours! Don't mind the fact she's a little disproportionate XD)

Name: Melody
Personality: Peppy
Species: Wolf
Catchphrase: La-la-dee
Original shirt(If she were wearing it): Blue tartan tee
Music: Cherry Blossoms
Quote: "Shoot for the stars!"
Birthday: July 17th
Coffee: Mocha, a little milk, two spoonfuls of sugar

Melody likes singing so much, sometimes she sings whole sentences. She is convinced she'll become a Popstar (hehe, like very other peppy villager). She also like skipping/flouncing and drinking tea because she's classy like that. :3

Last edited:
I'll need you to withdraw my entry, as my 3DS broke unexpectedly. I'm sorry it had to come to this ;-;

Last edited:
;-; so are we aloud to do a person x villager? You didn't get back to me on that

I've never entered anything like this here before, but I'll give it a shot! It's my first attempt at an Animal Crossing villager, art-wise, but I tried my best.

tumblr_ncdpudUUZC1r2hi3po1_r1_500.png

Name: Dante
Sex: Male
Type: Wolf-ish (American Eskimo Dog)
Personality: Jock (sporty, spunky, energetic, playful, and friendly! But he's a bit hot-headed, impatient, prone to jealously, and very over-protective of his friends. He also has an issue with fainting/flopping down anywhere for an impromptu nap from overtaxing himself without proper rest.)
Shirt: Deep-blue Tee (Spring/Summer) // Snowy Sweater (in Fall/Winter)
Birthday: January 14th (Capricorn)
Music: K.K. House
Likes: Jogging, playing tennis, running errands, bug catching, singing loudly and badly, being complimented, cuddling, sunny and snowy weather, challenging other villagers/the mayor to tests of endurance, going to K.K concerts/shows, having pleasant conversation over iced tea at Brewster's.
Dislikes: Mushrooms, getting wet (on rainy days, he is often indoors most of the day), megaphones (he can hear you just fine without that, darnit!), getting ignored by villagers/mayor, bad hair days.
Accessory (sometimes worn): Bandage
Home furniture: Blue striped mixed with a few regal pieces. He has a classy side to him despite his sporty nature.
Catchphrase: "Throw it!"

She looks really Whitneyish,(probably because she wore a blue tie dye tank for so long) But pretty :)

She looks really Whitneyish,(probably because she wore a blue tie dye tank for so long) But pretty :)

Dante is male. But since he's based off of my real life American Eskimo dog, that's why he's all white. His defining features are his curly spots of fur and flare on his legs, as well as his little pinkish-brown nose. I went for more of an unique personality than a unique appearance. And I did this more for fun, anyway.

Thanks, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back